Top questions on Google South Africa

FiestaST

Honorary Master
For me Joe Mafela = comedic actor & arguably best known for the Chicken Licken ads

f2wohf

Honorary Master
What is corruption ?

Scary that people can't answer that, probably good that they research it though.

SilverCode

With the advent of "OK Google", I find myself Googling a lot more pointless mundane stuff that I likely already know the answer to. It is just so easy while in the middle of a conversation about whether something was an act of corruption to whip out the phone, wake it and say "Ok Google, what is corruption?" and get a verbal definition for it to guide the conversation.

Chevron

Serial breaker of phones
With the advent of "OK Google", I find myself Googling a lot more pointless mundane stuff that I likely already know the answer to. It is just so easy while in the middle of a conversation about whether something was an act of corruption to whip out the phone, wake it and say "Ok Google, what is corruption?" and get a verbal definition for it to guide the conversation.
Which in a way is changing how we think. We're storing less info, because now we learn how to get the info.