TopTV agrees to flight controversial Nando's ad

Well done TopTV.

They need to do more of this.

Good stuff, now if only adverts were not the only thing worth watching I might turn mine on again.

How are TopTV now-a-days? One friend of mine had them in the beginning when they launched and switch a few months later. Have they improved yet? Any Sport channels yet (Super rugby etc)?

So now the Nandos ad will be seen by 10 more consumers? I am sure that thanks to the sabc, etv and dstv refusal a lot more people got to see it on the internet.

So now the Nandos ad will be seen by 10 more consumers? I am sure that thanks to the sabc, etv and dstv refusal a lot more people got to see it on the internet.

More middle to lover class people have toptv than DSTV.

More middle to lover class people have toptv than DSTV.

That is just not true. I was just at a lower class block a few days ago, to quote on equipment for a centralised system. The whole front of the 120 unit building was full of dishes, but only 3 were for Top TV. It's the same story everywhere. Because of football/soccer they haven't even properly broken into the lower to middle class markets, I'm afraid...

That is just not true. I was just at a lower class block a few days ago, to quote on equipment for a centralised system. The whole front of the 120 unit building was full of dishes, but only 3 were for Top TV. It's the same story everywhere. Because of football/soccer they haven't even properly broken into the lower to middle class markets, I'm afraid...

Not everybody that cares for sports. I could afford Dstv easily, but chose Top TV because 1: Discovery Science 2: Much MUCH better music channels and 3: Price.

Did I mention price? :p

Not everybody that cares for sports. I could afford Dstv easily, but chose Top TV because 1: Discovery Science 2: Much MUCH better music channels and 3: Price.

Did I mention price? :p

I know there are people happy with their Top TV (like yourself), but there are more people on Compact. This is the point I was trying to make, and it is a fact...

Back