Total value of estimated PowerBall jackpots sitting at R178 million

6spdmanual

Expert Member
The Lotto jackpots keep rising to record highs.

The total estimated value for the PowerBall and PowerBall PLUS jackpots for Tuesday’s draw on July 27 is estimated at R178 Million.

The PowerBall estimated jackpot is at a record-breaking R160 million and the PowerBall PLUS estimated jackpot is at a cool R18 million.
Should the PowerBall jackpot be won this Tuesday, one or more lucky players will become the biggest winner for 2021 thus far, and walk away with the second highest PowerBall jackpot in the history of the South African National Lottery.

ToxicBunny

Oi! Leave me out of this...
Shush your mouth ffs...

The less people who know, the more chance you have of winning it all and not having to share it :p

Hellhound105

Executive Member
How many people winning tonight?

Will the computer generated 2 winners or maybe 4?

Pegasus

Executive Member

3WA

Honorary Master
I never even played Powerball Plus cause WTF am I supposed to do with R18 million?

Pineapple Smurf

Pineapple Beer Connoisseur
Reminds me of this one time in London, was living in a massive house, 17 of us there. I went away for a weekend so only heard about this when I got back.

One flat mate always played the lotto and would sit there glued to the telly watching it each Saturday night I think it was.
With his ticket next to him on the coffee table

So one day someone recorded the telly on VCR of the 15 minutes run up to the show, and then also the live lotto. They had also bought a ticket with these numbers.
As soon as this lotto dude in the lounge got up to go to kitchen to make his cuppa coffee before the show started as was his ritual the guys quickly changed his ticket on the coffee table with the 'new' ticket and then hit Play on the VCR

Guy comes back and everyone acted all cool and whatever. Apparently when the winning numbers were read out this guy was going mental jumping up and down with joy

LOL, poor dude only to discover he was watching an older repeat run of the lotto.

Hellhound105

Executive Member
Reminds me of this one time in London, was living in a massive house, 17 of us there. I went away for a weekend so only heard about this when I got back.

One flat mate always played the lotto and would sit there glued to the telly watching it each Saturday night I think it was.
With his ticket next to him on the coffee table

So one day someone recorded the telly on VCR of the 15 minutes run up to the show, and then also the live lotto. They had also bought a ticket with these numbers.
As soon as this lotto dude in the lounge got up to go to kitchen to make his cuppa coffee before the show started as was his ritual the guys quickly changed his ticket on the coffee table with the 'new' ticket and then hit Play on the VCR

Guy comes back and everyone acted all cool and whatever. Apparently when the winning numbers were read out this guy was going mental jumping up and down with joy

LOL, poor dude only to discover he was watching an older repeat run of the lotto.
That's a dick move to be honest, funny but kak.

Imagine thinking all your problems are gone and 5 minutes later realizing your friends pulled a prank on you.

R13...

Honorary Master
Unlikely they let someone win today. They'll wait for Friday and it'll be "someone" living in a shack or something.
/Tinfoil off