Tracmax tyres

Mustis

Supaquick wants to sell me 225/40 R18's for R900, but its a brand called Tracmax, which Google says is made by Shandong Yongsheng Rubber Group Co., Ltd. Does anyone have experience with this tyre brand because it seems to me unnaturally cheap and I don't wanna write off my car buying crap?

And then again maybe the prices of other more well known brands are just a consequence of price fixing?

ALFAHOLIC

Expert Member
Dude there's Dunlop's that's the same price for the same size...

Also try hankook

Kendaw hich is made in Japan and used on most Jap street cars in Japan...

Mustis

Dude there's Dunlop's that's the same price for the same size...

Also try hankook

Kendaw hich is made in Japan and used on most Jap street cars in Japan...

Thanks... I have Hankook for R1200 at TWT, but Contis R2700 a piece, Michelin R3300 almost. Quite a difference :confused:

ReeceDBN031

Expert Member
little bump here

Anyone have any experience since 2010 regarding Tracmax tyres??

Looking for 215/45/17s. Company has told me these are good.

ByMarcelll

Hi guys i have bought the hilo brand tyres. they are cheap and ok but the grip for breaking isnt so good.

D tj

Expert Member
" grip for...."^ Time to learn a new skill: keeping a decent following distance; rare in ZA.

D tj

Expert Member
We are supposed to drive to the road conditions, just so with any car or van, empty or fully loaded, drum brakes or all-round disks, towing a loaded trailer or not, wet or dry...no different to the tyres, just that many ignore these basic facts and err "run out of road"

Lupus

Honorary Master
Hi guys i have bought the hilo brand tyres. they are cheap and ok but the grip for breaking isnt so good.
Well if grip isn't good for braking than there will be breaking I guess. Also don't sound good at all if they don't grip well.