Trans row' student banned from free speech debate

Craig

Honorary Master
They are that. The transwomen, anyway. And their handmaidens/squires.
I've lost count of the number of times I've seen posts calling for "TERFs" to die, or be killed.
And then they show up at women's meetings and intimidate, or even physically attack women.
These are men who don't take kindly to women saying no to them, remember.
The lunatics have completely taken over the asylum.

smi

Expert Member
So wait, if I teach my child that boys have a penis and girls have a vagina, I am fcking up?
You can't do that in Norway, i think it was Norway or some other northern cold country that already allow kids to self identify their preferred gender. Totally weird this world is becoming.

garp

Executive Member
Panel on free speech disinvites a speaker from exercising his (sorry, their/she/it/attack heli) free speech because he (or their/she/it/attack heli) said women don't have penises? Makes perfect sense.

ambroseg1

Honorary Master
You can't do that in Norway, i think it was Norway or some other northern cold country that already allow kids to self identify their preferred gender. Totally weird this world is becoming.
o_O unbelievable.

Craig

Honorary Master
This thread reminds me of Patrick, the brother of a friend of mine from school. When drunk out of his mind he told us this story one night. He was at this piss pub in Worcester, met this really pretty girl there. Upon taking her out to the car things got a bit heated, so heat went south. When getting there this is "girl" is even more loaded than he is, apparently flew out of the car at that point. Couldn't get the rest of the story as by then we were laughing our butts off at his facial expression.

Emjay

Executive Member
Idiot, what would you do with a woman with no vagina? Stick it up her woohaa?? What a moronic thing to make a video about. Any guy dating a tranny isn't straight.
I have watched a lot of Riley. She has some insane ideas, and I don't think is very bright. At one stage I was very curious about transgenderisim, so I went down a bit of a rabbit hole. They do really suffer with depression quite hectically, and I think that moving this away from being a mental disorder is doing them more injustice.

Gingerbeardman

Expert Member
I have watched a lot of Riley. She has some insane ideas, and I don't think is very bright. At one stage I was very curious about transgenderisim, so I went down a bit of a rabbit hole. They do really suffer with depression quite hectically, and I think that moving this away from being a mental disorder is doing them more injustice.
Ya, that's the real crime behind turning transgenderism into a social fad.

Well, that and people who inject their kids full of hormones before they hit puberty.