Transgender MMA Fighter Breaks Skull of Her Female Opponent

Nemus

Expert Member
So he couldn’t stack it with the boys, probably got bullied in the forces and then decided to beat up women instead??

Rules are simple: dudes vs dudes
Chicks vs chicks..

nivek

Executive Member
So he couldn’t stack it with the boys, probably got bullied in the forces and then decided to beat up women instead??

Rules are simple: dudes vs dudes
Chicks vs chicks..
If you can't see why men dying their hair and beating up women is a good thing for the sport and humanity in general then you're just not woke enough

wbot

Executive Member
Before snippy, after snippy

9a3187650514137c2606c339751c0e91.jpg

JuliusSeizure

Expert Member
I don't see any reputable outlets who have reported on this. I'm not saying this is false but the source is some unknown blog and these small blogs often report clickbait news and misleading info which is often exaggerated.

Kieppie

Expert Member
I don't see any reputable outlets who have reported on this. I'm not saying this is false but the source is some unknown blog and these small blogs often report clickbait news and misleading info which is often exaggerated.
You didn't search very hard then...Perhaps your definition of reputable source need some adjustment?
Either way ESPN would hardly lie about their own events.

Grant

Honorary Master
Well i hope the MMA lawyers are ready, lawsuit incoming, and rightly so
Dunno.
I guess lots of paperwork or completed before these fights - especially absolving mma of liability.

Anyone knowingly entering into unarmed combat with a bulldozer is a lunatic.

The only way to eliminate this kind of thing is for potential opponents to simply refuse to fight a man in a dress.
If you choose to enter the area - so be it.

Kieppie

Expert Member
Dunno.
I guess lots of paperwork or completed before these fights - especially absolving mma of liability.

The only way to eliminate this kind of thing is for potential opponents to simply refuse to fight a man in a dress.
As long as said fighters do not get ostracized for refusing or suffer financial penalties from their decisions.
Somehow I doubt the outrage people will let it slide if this happens.

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
Dunno.

Celine Provost agreed to the bout. Odd one this, but it was opted to go with Combate Global as the promotion, so it is not on MMA, and it should be licensed. I doubt anyone, at this time, would see this in the premier MMA promotions/organisations like UFC, Strike Force, Bellator, etc.

Though I dislike this, these are two combatants who agreed to this. We have had the Fallon Fox episode, but in Fox's case, who served in the Navy, there was a big question in regard to how two state athletic commission granted the licence,

Fallon Fox never wanted to talk about being transsexual. The professional MMA fighter who's been tearing through opponents has been a woman to her training partners and opponents for the last five years. Now, due to circumstances beyond her control, she's being forced out of the closet well before she was ready.

Her manager, Brett Atchley, has worked with Fox for just four months. He knew early on that Fox was transgender, and he said it doesn't matter to him one bit.

"She's gone through this process and it's been more of a challenge, and it's taken more of a commitment, than anyone she steps into the cage with," Atchley said. "It doesn't matter to me. What matters to me is that she was strong enough and trusted me enough to tell me."

Now that her distant past is coming into her present, Fox's biggest fear is that her fighting career may be taken away. Even if Championship Fighting Alliance stands by her, and it looks likely they will, she could have trouble finding a fighter who will get in the ring with her. While she is cautiously optimistic that the elite-level fighters will understand they are on an equal playing field, the fear of not fighting again weighs heavily on her mind.

so Fallon Fox wasn't initially open and honest about it, and this is super controversial, and should have been reviewed, but then other women started to accept the bouts, and the athletic boards kinda got away with supporting LGBTQ rights. It was obviously mocked by the MMA community.

Here is the bout between Provost and McLaughlin,

it is a hard one to criticise when it is licensed with all parties on-board.

I see Fox and McLaughlin are buds,

perhaps the two should agree to a bout?

Solarion

Honorary Master
So long as it is testable and provable that "she" falls within acceptable parameters for what is considered the optimal and top average physical capability for women.Men and women have telltale markers all throughout their bodies which denote difference. A standard must be developed to determine at what point a man is truly considered to be of female body after transforming because it is a process and it tskes time to change in the interests of fairness and even playing fields. Otherwise you are just going to have a lot of chancers and grifters looking to ride on the current climate of "equality".

It has to be provable by a doctor that there has been no interruption or suspension of the hormone and other changes during transformation and that he/she is "fairly" competitive after x amount of years.

Last edited:

SoldierMan

Executive Member
So long as it is testable and provable that "she" falls within acceptable parameters for what is considered the optimal and top average physical capability for women.Men and women have telltale markers all throughout their bodies which denote difference. A standard must be developed to determine at what point a man is truly considered to be of female body after transforming because it is a process and it tskes time to change in the interests of fairness and even playing fields. Otherwise you are just going to have a lot of chancers and grifters looking to ride on the current climate of "equality".

It has to be provable by a doctor that there has been no interruption or suspension of the hormone and other changes during transformation and that he/she is "fairly" competitive after x amount of years.

There are permanent transformations (bigger and stronger) to men's bones and less so with muscle with the testosterone flowing through their body. There is no undoing that process even if you take testosterone blockers later in life. It is permanent.

Cray

Honorary Master
So guys feeling the need to bash females simply have to get a snip, then GBV is okay?

/s
Weird, no one forced her opponent into that ring, I think of all the people that don't need people white knighting for them, it would be a female MMA fighter.