Transgender woman files human rights complaint alleging discrimination at salon.

konfab

Honorary Master

Temujin

Expert Member
McKay said a woman at the salon informed her that she didn't do services for men, and when McKay replied that she's not a man but a transgender woman, McKay was still refused service.

"I felt like I was a piece of garbage. I was worthless," said McKay.
So, what you're saying is men are garbage and worthless #menaretrash ?

Anyway, you walk around with a five o'clock shadow like that, you're a man to everyone:crylaugh:

Devviem

Expert Member
"It is discrimination. I'm a human being. I have rights and people should know what people's rights are and if you're going to run a business you should know what rights are," said McKay.

Yes and Human beings is either male or female. You don't get to choose what you would like to be, nature does not work like that!

You have a penis, you are male, you have a vigina, you are female.

You got your penis removed and "replaced" with a vigina, sorry you are still male! Shyt you can do about it!

You got a penis attached to your female body! No your not a dude! You are female! Shyt you can do about it!

"It is discrimination. I'm a human being. I have rights and people should know what people's rights are and if you're going to run a business you should know what rights are," said McKay.

Yes and Human beings is either male or female. You don't get to choose what you would like to be, nature does not work like that!

You got your penis removed and "replaced" with a vigina, sorry you are still male! Shyt you can do about it!

You got a penis attached to your female body! No your not a dude! You are female! Shyt you can do about it!
Do you even know what Quote Tags are?

It's almost funny how the business owners in both cases witter on about their support for trans identified males while simultaneously making excuses which are pertinent only if the TIM is - as he is - a male.
Seems people are too browbeaten to actually describe a male as a male.

Cr419

Executive Member

!
While that's very easy, were you not one of the guys proclaiming Caster to be a man? AFAWK she has a vagina, which according to you would make her a woman? Or am I mistaken here?

Devviem

Expert Member
While that's very easy, were you not one of the guys proclaiming Caster to be a man? AFAWK she has a vagina, which according to you would make her a woman? Or am I mistaken here?
Caster is a hermaphrodite(I did say this in the post).

"The development of genitalia for either gender can be delayed by several chromosomal abnormalities. And in some cases, individuals can develop both male and female reproductive organs, as with hermaphrodites.

So,
penis = male
vigina = female
both = hermaphrodite with either a "dominant" male or female characteristic!

Cr419

Executive Member

Caster is a hermaphrodite(I did say this in the post).

"The development of genitalia for either gender can be delayed by several chromosomal abnormalities. And in some cases, individuals can develop both male and female reproductive organs, as with hermaphrodites.

So,
penis = male
vigina = female
both = hermaphrodite with either a "dominant" male or female characteristic!
That's exactly my point. Life is not as easy as you proclaimed in your first post. In the case of this thread any fool can see that's a man. Sorry about going OT.

Grant

Honorary Master

make up your mind

Batista

Executive Member
ffs
put some lipstick on or something - at least give ppl a clue !!!
Yeah! Like these ladies on Americas got talent.Simon didnt know lol

[video=youtube;THuIXYn6Xb4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THuIXYn6Xb4[/video]