Transgender woman files human rights complaint alleging discrimination at salon.

access

Executive Member
So that they can prostitute themselves basically? That's messed up.
yeah, the one guy told us he keeps his wife and child out in the country areas away from the city, a lot of kids turn to that in the city he said.

Emjay

Expert Member
How ironic is this trend. Men become women to sell themselves to men due to tough economic times. What is scary is that there is enough of a demand... Messed up.

Would love to see if there is a pay difference.

R13...

Honorary Master
How ironic is this trend. Men become women to sell themselves to men due to tough economic times. What is scary is that there is enough of a demand... Messed up.

Would love to see if there is a pay difference.
Why would there be a pay difference when you can't tell these code 3s apart from regular sorts? Unless pervs pay more for ladyboys for whatever depraved motivation. Like guys who claim to be straight but go to shemales for mutual nailing.

Mila

Honorary Master
ffs
put some lipstick on or something - at least give ppl a clue !!!
Let me get this straight ... woman wants to be a man and transitions, walks into a hair salon AS A MAN and is refused service because he IS A MAN (which is what he wanted right? to be a man, to be accepted as a man, to look like a man) and then backpedals and tries to say oh but I'm really a woman, and then throws a hissy fit when he is still refused service because he LOOKS like a man?

No way Jose! You don't get to have it both ways.
I'm totally confused.

I guess it also ( yes it, cause it can not decide what it wants to be. )

Emjay

Expert Member
Why would there be a pay difference when you can't tell these code 3s apart from regular sorts? Unless pervs pay more for ladyboys for whatever depraved motivation. Like guys who claim to be straight but go to shemales for mutual nailing.
You are going down the same rabbit hole I went down. We are living in really interesting times. The time of the internet, and redefinition of sexuality and genders.

Grant

Honorary Master
I'm totally confused.

I guess it also ( yes it, cause it can not decide what it wants to be. )
let me help you out here.

meet the complainant, kristen mcKay:
kristen-mackay.JPG

if that does not clear your confusion, nothing will

nightjar

Expert Member
Walk in demands to get a haircut as a woman but want to pay the mens rate :)
There was a case in New Zealand a few months ago - Guy couldn't make it as a male weightlifter so he "identified" as female and cleaned up in the female events. Grossly unfair but he exploited the leftie rules.
I'm glad I'm on my way out of this messed up world.

Having a threesome with two Thai chicks would be like winning the lottery - six matching balls.

techead

Honorary Master
they want it both ways... remember.. lol
This far left liberal bs is really starting to become a complete joke

“Hi I’m a man. I want to be a woman. I want to enter a race because I identify as a woman now. The other women get upset coz now they at a distinct disadvantage. Woman who’s a man wins race. So they get upset.

Liberals say why is everyone upset? “

:D

Zoomzoom

Expert Member
You got it all so wrong you should work in local government, did you even read the OP?
Uhhhh so I assumed transgender woman means he/she was a woman who wants to be a man ... despite it not being that clear in the article - and he/she LOOKS like a man so I made an assumption given the lack of other information ... is he/she a man who wants to be a woman? If so, her look needs some work.