Transgender woman silences creep who sent her a penis pic - by sending one back

backstreetboy

Honorary Master

A transgender woman humiliated a pervert who sent her a picture of his manhood - by replying with a photo of her own larger penis.

Faye Kinley, 20, was disgusted to receive the message out of the blue after the creep allegedly found her number on Facebook .

But the man somehow missed Faye's proud description on social media, in which she says: "Yes, I have a d***."

Faye was born biologically male and is now a transgender woman.

In the first message, the pervert wrote: "Hey girl you are so sexy," with the warped image.

LD50

Expert Member
You need an applause Faye, a medal perhaps?

Ancalagon

Honorary Master
Sexist bigotted response... clearly shes a woman, the evidence stands for itself
I think it is also transphobic to say that you want a woman with whom you can have your own biological children.

You can't say that you want an inshape woman because that is fat shaming.
You can't say that you want a woman who was born with a vagina and a uterus because that is transphobic.
You can't say that you prefer someone the same race as you because that is racist.

Also Tim Pool recently said that he wants a woman that wants to stay home while he works - that isn't allowed either. I don't know why it isn't allowed but it isn't allowed.

MEIOT

Expert Member
Sexist bigotted response... clearly shes a woman, the evidence stands for itself
He has a dick.
Clearly he has a dick...ipso facto....he's a guy.
Women don't have dicks. The evidence stands for itself - like you said.
Come on dude - this is the most basic biology to wrap your head around.

Either way - you learnt something new today. You're welcome.

Temujin

Executive Member
He has a dick.
Clearly he has a dick...ipso facto....he's a guy.
Women don't have dicks.
Come on dude - this is the most basic biology to wrap your head around.

Either way - you learnt something new today. You're welcome.
I set up a lovely 'stands for itself' joke... and nothing... my humor is wasted on you mere mortals, how I weep for humanity:crying:

Shaun108

Executive Member
The very term "Transgender woman" is wrong. It's just a mentally ill man imitating a woman.

SAguy

Expert Member

If this is what transgenders look like these days, then it's only a matter of time before one of us get caught out.