Trevor Noah slammed for suggesting Israel not defend itself: 'You're downplaying the trauma of millions'

Cosmik Debris

Honorary Master
I have a STEM degree from UCT.

Equating reading Philosophiæ Naturalis Principia Mathematica (Mathematical Principles of Natural Philosophy) to reading that badly written(short) article that you skimmed to try to find something to support your view is laughable.

If you have a STEM degree, you would know you don't need to read an entire article to quote a relevant passage.

Cosmik Debris

Honorary Master
I have a STEM degree from UCT.

Equating reading Philosophiæ Naturalis Principia Mathematica (Mathematical Principles of Natural Philosophy) to reading that badly written(short) article that you skimmed to try to find something to support your view is laughable.

Well then, why haven't I seen a single reference by you that counters or refutes my quote? If you have a tertiary education, you would know that this is the correct method of argument, not a mere dissing of the quoted source without reasons.

Suspect99

Executive Member
Well then, why haven't I seen a single reference by you that counters or refutes my quote? If you have a tertiary education, you would know that this is the correct method of argument, not a mere dissing of the quoted source without reasons.
I did. In my second response to you (please try to keep track of the conversation) . Using DNA analysis is slightly more accurate than claiming the arabs are descendants of Ishmael like your link claims. Do you agree or not?

Cosmik Debris

Honorary Master
I did. In my second response to you (please try to keep track of the conversation) . Using DNA analysis is slightly more accurate than claiming the arabs are descendants of Ishmael like your link claims. Do you agree or not?

Try sticking to the topic. Which is not DNA analysis.

Suspect99

Executive Member
Is the reference from the article true or not?
Regardless of definitions and precise lineage, Palestinians, like all human beings, are ultimately descended from the same original mother and father (Genesis 3:20). Human beings have often forgotten this when constructing cultural, geographic, and political lines."

This one? I'm going to have to say no :ROFL: .

3Gee

Expert Member
Would a pro Israel protest even be allowed in a Hamas area? You're posting one sided own goals.

Hint : you are most likely embarrassing the Pro Israel lobbyists here with the nonsense responses you are posting

Cosmik Debris

Honorary Master
This one? I'm going to have to say no :ROFL: .

No, this reference I extracted:

The modern-day "Palestinians" represent a mixture of local inhabitants and many other groups of Muslims brought from Bosnia, the Balkans, and the Caucasus by the Turks in the 16th to 19th centuries; and from the Sudan, Egypt, Syria, and Lebanon by the British in the 20th century.

That was what I took from the reference you're disputing. See why a document with lots of irrelevant and doubtful facts can contain a truthful and relevant fact that will be repeated elsewhere?

Cosmik Debris

Honorary Master
Hint : you are most likely embarrassing the Pro Israel lobbyists here with the nonsense responses you are posting

Just answer the question:

Would a pro Israel protest even be allowed in a Hamas area?

Just a yes or no will do.

Suspect99

Executive Member
No, this reference I extracted:

The modern-day "Palestinians" represent a mixture of local inhabitants and many other groups of Muslims brought from Bosnia, the Balkans, and the Caucasus by the Turks in the 16th to 19th centuries; and from the Sudan, Egypt, Syria, and Lebanon by the British in the 20th century.

That was what I took from the reference you're disputing. See why a document with lots of irrelevant and doubtful facts can contain a truthful and relevant fact that will be repeated elsewhere?
If you went to tertiary education , you would know that you can't just look at a random article on the net, cherry pick one sentence out of a bunch of falsehoods and claim that your view is supported. Merely quoting an article with dubious methods of coming to conclusions means nothing.

Cosmik Debris

Honorary Master
If you went to tertiary education , you would know that you can't just look at a random article on the net, cherry pick one sentence out of a bunch of falsehoods and claim that your view is supported. Merely quoting an article with dubious methods of coming to conclusions means nothing.

But I can use that reference if it's true and supported by other references. You were even arguing about a reference I wasn't quoting. Where does that put you?

Suspect99

Executive Member
But I can use that reference if it's true and supported by other references. You were even arguing about a reference I wasn't quoting. Where does that put you?
Sure you can. But if your standard for evidence is that low it makes your arguments weak

Tokolotshe

Honorary Master
[mention]Cosmik Debris [/mention] doesn't get it. Help the poor guy
No - you don't get it. Your little über alles jihad here on mybb may have innocent victims. Or is it that you simply don't care?