Trevor Noah slammed for suggesting Israel not defend itself: 'You're downplaying the trauma of millions'

Caliph

Watch how well your post gets ignored .... or rubbished because sources

Sources?

Cosmik Debris

Honorary Master
You're missing the entire point. I can say BBC, CNN or Sky or anyone else is biased too. The issue is that you can't just go willy nilly and start arresting reporters.

So, how many pro Israel reporters in Gaza? Would they be arrested if the tried what reporters try in Israel?

Caliph

One reporter. How many pro Israeli reporters allowed in Gaza?

And answer the request by posting a pro Israel protest video in Gaza please to prove the freedom of speech allowed in Gaza.
Lol. Leave pro Israel - how many pro Palestine journalists in Gaza? It is such big hassle for residents to come and go to their own homes, you can imagine how difficult it is for outsiders.

Edut: again with the could and woulds. Can we deal with with facts and not assumptions?

Cosmik Debris

Honorary Master
Sources?

Then why hasn't Hamas got a clean record either if you want to claim the moral high ground for them and just point out Israeli activities?

Cosmik Debris

Honorary Master
Lol. Leave pro Israel - how many pro Palestine journalists in Gaza? It is such big hassle for residents to come and go to their own homes, you can imagine how difficult it is for outsiders.

Edut: again with the could and woulds. Can we deal with with facts and assumptions?

Stop making excuses and answer the question:

How many pro Israel reporters are there in Gaza? Why no freedom of movement for them guaranteed by Hamas?

Caliph

Then why hasn't Hamas got a clean record either if you want to claim the moral high ground for them and just point out Israeli activities?

Nobody ever claimed (certainly not me) in these threads that 'Hamas has got a clean record'. Nor did I infer/claim the moral high ground on their side.

Caliph

Stop making excuses and answer the question:

How many pro Israel reporters are there in Gaza? Why no freedom of movement for them guaranteed by Hamas?
Errr I don't know? Wait, let me go check quickly. What kind of absurd question is this?

rietrot

Honorary Master
The exact problem with journalists today. They see themselves as activists instead of unbiased reporters and then wonder why their credibility is damaged.
It's got nothing to do with credibility.

Did she stand on the sidelines and report or was she part of the riot, even a ringleader instigators and therefore arrested?

If she stood on the sidelines she should be able to film and write whatever bias nonsense she wants.

maq_

So based on the posts in this thread, i'm assuming all the Israeli supporters are in favor of land expropriation without compensation?

sand_man

Honorary Master
But I quote from the palestine ministry of foreign affairs you wouldn't accept it?
International Federation of Journalists, New York Times, IFEX, Human Rights Watch, Amnesty.org, take your pick... whichever tickles your pickle...

Cray

Honorary Master
Its weird how he fails to mention any attacks on Palestinian settlements committed by Zionists in the lead up to Isreal becoming a state, Ben Shapiro's take on the conflict is as one-sided as everything else he comments on.

Vrotappel

Bulls fan
Its weird how he fails to mention any attacks on Palestinian settlements committed by Zionists in the lead up to Isreal becoming a state, Ben Shapiro's take on the conflict is as one-sided as everything else he comments on.
Palestine did not exist at that point. Watch the video you might learn something...