Trevor Noah slammed for suggesting Israel not defend itself: 'You're downplaying the trauma of millions'

Cray

Honorary Master
I haven't. I'm not arguing their side. I'm arguing the Hamas culpability.
So you are making an argument about someone else only criticizing one side of the conflict while doing exactly the same thing yourself?

Cray

Honorary Master
After the fall of the western Roman Empire, Palestine (the region) came under the control of the Christian Byzantine Empire.

In the 7th century, the Arabs came out of the Arab peninsula and invaded the rest of the Middle East, in places that until then had no Arab population like Palestine, Lebanon, Iraq, Egypt, North Africa, Italy, Spain and France.

The region of Palestine was under the control of various Caliphates until it was briefly under the crusader’s control and Caliphates again until the 16th century where it came under Ottoman control until 1917.

All the time the region of Palestine was under Muslim control, not ONCE did they tried to create a Palestinian State with Jerusalem as its capital, NOT ONCE.

After the end of the 1948-49 war, the Jewish State of Israel was de facto what was under Jewish control and what was not was Muslim.

Judea-Samaria was occupied by Jordan and the Gaza Strip by Egypt.

From 1948 to 1967, why didn’t the so-called Palestinians create a Palestinian state with East Jerusalem as capital?

It was under Muslim control the whole time.

In my short historical recap. One fact is clearly flagrant.

AT NO POINT WAS THERE EVER A PALESTINIAN STATE, like ever.

Don’t get fooled by fairytales of the evil Zionists stealing the land of the Palestinians, we stole nothing and we came home to take back what was always ours.
For those who want to know where you copied and pasted this from....

https://blogs.timesofisrael.com/the-non-existent-history-of-a-palestinian-state/

Vorastra

Executive Member
So based on the posts in this thread, i'm assuming all the Israeli supporters are in favor of land expropriation without compensation?
It's like you have no clue what you're talking about. Israel takes back land that's illegal settled by Palestinian squatters, which is different to the the ANC taking land that never belonged to them.

maq_

It's like you have no clue what you're talking about. Israel takes back land that's illegal settled by Palestinian squatters, which is different to the the ANC taking land that never belonged to them.
So Palestinian home owners who even have the title deeds to their homes are squatters...

Sollie

Honorary Master
Maybe any kind of media reporting is being suppressed? I'm seeing a lot of maybes, coulds and woulds lately.

Nice that you bring this up. Here's 2 (victims) residents of Shiekh Jarrah that are currently posting the atrocities that is happening there. What happens? They get arrested on some silly charges and have to be released as there is nothing of substance to the charges. Coming back to media suppression.

Damn, I wish that female soldier that the reporter kicked had been trained by this cop, then she and you would have really have a reason to be hurt:

Sollie

Honorary Master
Lol. Leave pro Israel - how many pro Palestine journalists in Gaza? It is such big hassle for residents to come and go to their own homes, you can imagine how difficult it is for outsiders.

Edut: again with the could and woulds. Can we deal with with facts and not assumptions?
So difficult, that they set up a happy family home office with Hamas?

FrankCastle

Executive Member
Maybe any kind of media reporting is being suppressed? I'm seeing a lot of maybes, coulds and woulds lately.

Nice that you bring this up. Here's 2 (victims) residents of Shiekh Jarrah that are currently posting the atrocities that is happening there. What happens? They get arrested on some silly charges and have to be released as there is nothing of substance to the charges. Coming back to media suppression.

Israel just doing security protocol so nothing to see here folks.
Real News would be if they were taken to a dark alley and shot point blank multiple times. Bodies dragged to the town square for all to see and fear. Oh wait that would be Hamas not IDF.

Cray

Honorary Master
Did a country of Palestine with clearly defined borders and a central government ever exist?
Does any of that matter to the refugees who can't return to the land of their birth because Israel says no?

And the same Israeli government allows anyone of Jewish ancestry to move Israel but not Palestinians who where born or there, are people wonder why they describe Israel as an apartheid state?

I'll bet modern day Americans tell themselves similar lies when they try justify dispossessing Native Americans of their territory.

Last edited:

FrankCastle

Executive Member
Does any of that matter to the refugees who can't return to the land of their birth because Israel says no?

And the same Israeli government allows anyone of Jewish ancestry to move Israel but not Palestinians who where born or there, are people wonder why they describe Israel as an apartheid state?

You can't just let anyone back in - some want to return to their land peacefully whilst others are hell bent on the destruction of Israel.
Who do you trust?

Majority of Palestinians were born after 1967 so what land of birth are you referring to?