Trevor Noah slammed for suggesting Israel not defend itself: 'You're downplaying the trauma of millions'

Cray

Honorary Master
How would you suppose they stop that?
I don't know, maybe not drop bombs in civilian populated areas? What is your solution, keep killing innocent people and shrugging their shoulders saying "Whoops, my bad..."

Spizz

Goat Botherer
I don't know, maybe not drop bombs in civilian populated areas? What is your solution, keep killing innocent people and shrugging their shoulders saying "Whoops, my bad..."

Oh no, far from it. And you may not have realised but your comment works for both sides, and hence the continuation of this situation into perpetuity. How many years have you been taking sides and how many years have you being saying the same thing? You are blaming Israel, others are blaming Palestinians. So of course you don't know, there is no answer from one point or the other. If you want to save people, we have to drop the politics and that is something that no-one seems to be prepared to do. Yourself included. Sitting here arguing about who is worse ffs. They are all a bunch or bastards except as far as I can see there is only one side using people as pawns and hoping that people like you take up their fight. Very noble as it may be. But it's what they want. They want people to blame Israel for everything because it suits their end goal. And the end goal is not about the people of Palestine living in peace and prosperity, it's about the destruction of Israel. The Palestinians could be living in perfect peace and harmony tomorrow if their "leaders" allowed it. The world would flock to a peaceful Gaza and WB where the aid was not controlled by terrorists. But no, because good people like you are being fooled into thinking there is only one side who is the problem.

So yes, I know what the solution is. It's a peaceful Palestinian leadership with their cards on the table. The Israeli's want lasting and meaningful security. That's all.

The only other solution on this current path is the destruction of Israel. And I wonder how the people blaming Israel for the continuation of this mess would feel if Israel was hit with a nuke or a dirty bomb and millions died? Is the destruction of one people a good price to pay for the freedom of another?

grok

Honorary Master
I don’t understand why you guys want the violence to end? Are you not aware that peace in the Middle East is one of the signs of the end of the world? Let them keep fighting, it doesn’t affect us. Stopping would.
Yeah ****em as long as you're ok everything is just peachy..

Cray

Honorary Master
Oh no, far from it. And you may not have realised but your comment works for both sides, and hence the continuation of this situation into perpetuity. How many years have you been taking sides and how many years have you being saying the same thing? You are blaming Israel, others are blaming Palestinians. So of course you don't know, there is no answer from one point or the other. If you want to save people, we have to drop the politics and that is something that no-one seems to be prepared to do. Yourself included. Sitting here arguing about who is worse ffs. They are all a bunch or bastards except as far as I can see there is only one side using people as pawns and hoping that people like you take up their fight. Very noble as it may be. But it's what they want. They want people to blame Israel for everything because it suits their end goal. And the end goal is not about the people of Palestine living in peace and prosperity, it's about the destruction of Israel. The Palestinians could be living in perfect peace and harmony tomorrow if their "leaders" allowed it. The world would flock to a peaceful Gaza and WB where the aid was not controlled by terrorists. But no, because good people like you are being fooled into thinking there is only one side who is the problem.
How much of this thread have you even read? I have had a go at Hamas more than a few times... They are a blight on humanity and that the Palestinians would be much better off if the whole Hamas leadership died in a fire...

So yes, I know what the solution is. It's a peaceful Palestinian leadership with their cards on the table. The Israeli's want lasting and meaningful security. That's all.
Am sure they do, am sure they would love it if Palestinians were peaceful and docile while Isreal keeps on stealing territory in the West Bank... Do you think Palestinians should just shrug and smile despite corraled into ever-smaller territories?

The only other solution on this current path is the destruction of Israel. And I wonder how the people blaming Israel for the continuation of this mess would feel if Israel was hit with a nuke or a dirty bomb and millions died? Is the destruction of one people a good price to pay for the freedom of another?

Am quite sure that I have made it clear than I am against innocent people dying...

ponder

Honorary Master
The only other solution on this current path is the destruction of Israel. And I wonder how the people blaming Israel for the continuation of this mess would feel if Israel was hit with a nuke or a dirty bomb and millions died?

There would be fake shock & outrage while smiling inside followed by quietly slinking off until the next issue that requires their outrage.

Spizz

Goat Botherer
How much of this thread have you even read? I have had a go at Hamas more than a few times... They are a blight on humanity and that the Palestinians would be much better off if the whole Hamas leadership died in a fire...

Am sure they do, am sure they would love it if Palestinians were peaceful and docile while Isreal keeps on stealing territory in the West Bank... Do you think Palestinians should just shrug and smile despite corraled into ever-smaller territories?

Am quite sure that I have made it clear than I am against innocent people dying...

Yeah, sorry man. I'm not really aiming this at you. You seem to have the same outlook as me and just the same as people look at you for being a Palestinian apologist, I know people have the same idea about me for the other side.

Meanwhile back at the ranch people are dying every day, month and year and MyBB are all arguing about who is worse. Ag, just makes me sick.

Cray

Honorary Master
Yeah, sorry man. I'm not really aiming this at you. You seem to have the same outlook as me and just the same as people look at you for being a Palestinian apologist, I know people have the same idea about me for the other side.

Meanwhile back at the ranch people are dying every day, month and year and MyBB are all arguing about who is worse. Ag, just makes me sick.
All good man, these threads have a way of getting very polarised, and I really have no idea where the region can go from here.... :(

Gyre

Expert Member

I think the majority of us agree with you and it isn't about "sides", it's about how much people are suffering. Nobody gets satisfaction out of hearing somebody mutter words or winning an argument as it isn't going to change anything, it's just about understanding that both sides go through hell every day.

sand_man

Honorary Master
Are they indiscriminately bombing civilian populated areas or are they bombing Hamas military assets purposely embedded within the civilian population? BIIIIIIG difference.

Are Hamas, by building tunnels under schools, firing rockets off of the roofs of apartment blocks and school playgrounds not culpable themselves of human rights violations in endangering the lives of the civilians who elected them to office?

Which other army engaged in conflict pre warns the enemy/target of a pending assault, either through roof knocking, personal telephone call or messages?

Should Israel simply cease and desist retaliating against the 1000's of missiles launched at her civilians? What country, in the history of the world, stood by idly while being attacked?

Israel is held to unrealistically high standards in the face of extreme duress. No other country's actions would be questioned under similar circumstances.

Last edited:

Cosmik Debris

Honorary Master
There would be fake shock & outrage while smiling inside followed by quietly slinking off until the next issue that requires their outrage.

Correct. Known Muslim tactic:

Taqiyya;
Tactical deceit for the purposes of spreading Islam. This is what you see Muslims doing at press conferences after terror attacks when they pretend to denounce killers.

Cray

Honorary Master
Are they indiscriminately bombing civilian populated areas or are they bombing Hamas military assets purposely embedded within the civilian population?

Are Hamas, by building tunnels under schools, firing rockets off of the roofs of apartment blocks and school playgrounds not culpable themselves of human rights violations in endangering the lives of the civilians who elected them to office?
Very much so, have stated many times that Hamas are the scum of the earth and are just as responsible for bloodshed and deaths in Gaza.

airborne

Honorary Master
What happens if you are an innocent Palestinian who doesn't support Hamas yet your home gets bombed hy the IDF and all your family is killed.

How is that fair, it would seem that's rather a similar situation to an Israeli family getting taken out by a Hamas rocket.

Neither family deserves to die.

Two evils, one side perhaps just less than the other.

I honestly can't see what the point is taking sides because the protagonists on either side are full of sht.

FrankCastle

Executive Member

I keep asking our muslim friends here what is an acceptable solution and I hear crickets - not even a 2 state solution, or going back to 1948 borders - nothing.
Silence means complete destruction/ Jewish exodus to where they came from but they can't/won't say it.

It's actually a worse position than what Israel currently does.

3Gee

Expert Member
Screw Hamas missile's , the power of social media , proven on this very thread

e3bdf59fad12d51a5a8639d2eada5955.jpg