Trevor Noah slammed for suggesting Israel not defend itself: 'You're downplaying the trauma of millions'

Cosmik Debris

Honorary Master
This is not a debate lmao
This is a forum where we shet on each other.
No one takes this seriously, alhamdulillah.

Muslims take the defence of Jihad very seriously. Ask @Caliph and then try to discuss the data he will be getting according to the 7th category of Zakat.

Caliph

Ah, the Islamic tap dance to avoid answering inconvenient questions. As expected. And then quotes debating rules nogal:

Tawriya;
Deceit by ambiguity - Doublespeak, refusing to give straight answers, exploiting conflicts of definition etc.

Kitman;
Deceit by omission - withholding key information.
Carrying on pushing this garbage. I'm Islamic now? You know that how?

Caliph

Muslims take the defence of Jihad very seriously. Ask @Caliph and then try to discuss the data he will be getting according to the 7th category of Zakat.
I asked someone else a question. Nobody asked you anything. But you step in, take a completely different line, ignore the original question and pose your own question. Then you claim I'm not answering your simple question? Does that make sense to you?

Cosmik Debris

Honorary Master
I asked someone else a question. Nobody asked you anything. But you step in, take a completely different line, ignore the original question and pose your own question. Then you claim I'm not answering your simple question? Does that make sense to you?

you have yet to answer any question put by anyone. Now claim victimisation.

maq_

If there is one thing that Hamas and IDF will both agree on is that @Cosmik Debris hasn't answered a single question and just creates a misdirection by asking (totally irrelevant) questions as a counter argument.

@Cosmik Debris rule 1;
Tactical deceit for the purposes of spreading bull. This is what you see Israeli supporters posting in threads to hide the Human rights issues done by IDF

@Cosmik Debris rule 2;
Deceit by ambiguity - Doublespeak, refusing to give straight answers, exploiting conflicts of definition etc.

@Cosmik Debris rule 3;

Cosmik Debris

Honorary Master
If there is one thing that Hamas and IDF will both agree on is that @Cosmik Debris hasn't answered a single question and just creates a misdirection by asking (totally irrelevant) questions as a counter argument.

@Cosmik Debris rule 1;
Tactical deceit for the purposes of spreading bull. This is what you see Israeli supporters posting in threads to hide the Human rights issues done by IDF

@Cosmik Debris rule 2;

@Cosmik Debris rule 3;

I answer many questions, post sources and substantiation. Why aren't you commenting on the topic instead of commenting on me?

Norrad

Expert Member
Who is Thailand at war with to compare actions?
Southern Thai/Malaysian insurgents. Been going on for decades now. Let's not forget the Cambodian border dispute over like 4km2 of land. Actually now that I think about it Thailand has their hands full :unsure:

FrankCastle

Executive Member

These are stories from actual Israeli soldiers... maybe you should have a read to educate yourself
Israeli soldiers stationed in Hebron after the second Intifada, supporting a 2 state solution. Tensions were at its maximum and many Palestinians bore the brunt of the Israeli response.

How about soldiers from 2021?

FrankCastle

Executive Member
You asking a hypothetical question to try and derail from the fact that there are Israeli soldiers who are speaking out about the atrocities that they have committed.

Why not just admit that Israeli are committing serious human rights offences and taking away the dignity and rights from fellow human beings...

Context - those soldiers were mostly from a specific area sympathetic to the cause based in Hebron in the 2000's. They do NOT represent ALL soldiers.

Cosmik Debris

Honorary Master
Southern Thai/Malaysian insurgents. Been going on for decades now. Let's not forget the Cambodian border dispute over like 4km2 of land. Actually now that I think about it Thailand has their hands full :unsure:

Low intensity. Not worth a mention.

FrankCastle

Executive Member
So you are saying that because Hamas are terrorists it's okay for IDF to behave worse than if they were fighting a regular army.... ?

So we can just drop the pretense that Israel is a civilized country because their army is free to act like monsters if they happen to be fighting monsters?

So much for the moral high ground.. :rolleyes:

Islamic Jihad is not your typical regular army but it's good the IDF resort to savagery like installing an Iron Dome defense system.

Norrad

Expert Member
Low intensity. Not worth a mention.
So you changed your own goalposts again? You said no other country had a conscription army, got a response, asked who they are at war with, got a response, and now say that nearly 8000 dead is low intensity so not worth a mention. Are you going to move the goalposts all the way to the Oort Cloud or beyond?

FrankCastle

Executive Member
Follow basic debating etiquette. I originally asked someone else a question, which you conveniently hijacked, misdirect and now try to force me to answer your question? Try again.
Don't ask others questions before answering yours.

Cosmik Debris

Honorary Master
So you changed your own goalposts again? You said no other country had a conscription army, got a response, asked who they are at war with, got a response, and now say that nearly 8000 dead is low intensity so not worth a mention. Are you going to move the goalposts all the way to the Oort Cloud or beyond?

Looks like I need to write several volumes every time I make a statement here to mitigate the slight side shows others will nit pick on like pedants to show up any flaws.

FrankCastle

Executive Member
Carrying on pushing this garbage. I'm Islamic now? You know that how?
You starting to sound like our other Muslim friend @satunz.
But unlike him, "Caliph" is kind of a giveaway.

Which of the 4 rightly guided are you - hope not the one who got taken out by his slave boy ;)

Sollie

Honorary Master
Looks like I need to write several volumes every time I make a statement here to mitigate the slight side shows others will nit pick on like pedants to show up any flaws.
inB4: Is nit pick not nitpick :p

Yes, sadly that is what myBB has come to. No real honest conversations to be had anymore with infantile trolls spoiling it.

Norrad

Expert Member
All you do is move every goalposts you set. If you say it's nitpicking then don't set the goalposts in the first place. It's like debating with a certain orange man. Totally pointless because you truly believe only you are correct and any response is simply dismissed.