Trevor Noah slammed for suggesting Israel not defend itself: 'You're downplaying the trauma of millions'

Cray

Honorary Master
Looks like I need to write several volumes every time I make a statement here to mitigate the slight side shows others will nit pick on like pedants to show up any flaws.
Perhaps you should hire a fact checker to review your posts before making clearly incorrect statements such as..

Because Israel has a conscript army. The rest of the world doesn't.

Correcting blatantly incorrect statements is not nit picking, am sure if a left leaning person had made that statement you would be all over them like a cheap suit, however you dismiss your own inaccuracies as unimportant. If you want an honest discussion, facts actually do matter.

Last edited:

abzob

Honorary Master
All you do is move every goalposts you set. If you say it's nitpicking then don't set the goalposts in the first place. It's like debating with a certain orange man. Totally pointless because you truly believe only you are correct and any response is simply dismissed.

Although this forum has always been somewhat polarized, his presence here has made it even more so. Funny that you mention a certain orange man because even some of this one’s “supporters” are starting to see through him. Although the more fervent ones still band along with him probably just to “stick it to the other side” despite their doubts.

It’s most entertaining.

Cosmik Debris

Executive Member
Although this forum has always been somewhat polarized, his presence here has made it even more so. Funny that you mention a certain orange man because even some of this one’s “supporters” are starting to see through him. Although the more fervent ones still band along with him probably just to “stick it to the other side” despite their doubts.

It’s most entertaining.

Oh dear. the forum is about me now, not just certain posts and threads. What a threat I must be to the lefties.

FrankCastle

Executive Member
That Israel pack up and leave. There can and will be no peace as far as Hamas is concerned.

While it may seem to be the least relevant information in this entire thread, it also overshadows every point and counterpoint made by anyone here. No peace.

Many of our pro pallies here would agree with Marzook without actually admitting it, so Ill ask again.

Let's say by some God sanctioned miracle, Germany, Poland and other counties who share a border give up part of their land for a new Jewish state and ALL Israeli Jews start their migration back to pre WW2 settlements. Remember it's only 7 million people.

Would that be an acceptable solution for our muslim friends here?

3Gee

Expert Member
Many of our pro pallies here would agree with Marzook without actually admitting it, so Ill ask again.

Let's say by some God sanctioned miracle, Germany, Poland and other counties who share a border give up part of their land for a new Jewish state and ALL Israeli Jews start their migration back to pre WW2 settlements. Remember it's only 7 million people.

Would that be an acceptable solution for our muslim friends here?

That is a dumb question. Most Jews prefer living outside Israel , the US has a huge Jewish population, NY has thousands of Hasidic Jews living the Orthodox lifestyle.

FrankCastle

Executive Member
That is a dumb question. Most Jews prefer living outside Israel , the US has a huge Jewish population, NY has thousands of Hasidic Jews living the Orthodox lifestyle.

I know it's dumb but at least we're getting somewhere.
Since Jews prefer being everywhere else besides Israel, would a migration of 7 million to where they would like to settle, be an acceptable solution.
Give the entire region back to the Palestinians?