Trevor Noah slammed for suggesting Israel not defend itself: 'You're downplaying the trauma of millions'

3Gee

Expert Member
Many of our pro pallies here would agree with Marzook without actually admitting it, so Ill ask again.

Let's say by some God sanctioned miracle, Germany, Poland and other counties who share a border give up part of their land for a new Jewish state and ALL Israeli Jews start their migration back to pre WW2 settlements. Remember it's only 7 million people.

Would that be an acceptable solution for our muslim friends here?

That is a dumb question. Most Jews prefer living outside Israel , the US has a huge Jewish population, NY has thousands of Hasidic Jews living the Orthodox lifestyle.

FrankCastle

Executive Member
That is a dumb question. Most Jews prefer living outside Israel , the US has a huge Jewish population, NY has thousands of Hasidic Jews living the Orthodox lifestyle.

I know it's dumb but at least we're getting somewhere.
Since Jews prefer being everywhere else besides Israel, would a migration of 7 million to where they would like to settle, be an acceptable solution.
Give the entire region back to the Palestinians?

Mekon

Expert Member
Just watched the episode, he says, "honest question: when a side that cannot beat you, tries to hurt you. How hard should you retaliate?"

"I'm not trying to answer the question, nor do I think I am smart enough to solve it."

This is spun by Fox Entertainment as "don't defend yourself"

Low IQ's..
"Revoke his visa", " he's tired of 1st world" , "virtue signalling fukface"

They walk amongst us..

#KarenismOverload
#canceltuckercarlson
#cancelfoxentertainment
:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:
And MSM outlets like CNN never misquote or virtue signal? Maybe pull your head out your ass