Truck carrying more than 100 corpses stopped on N2 near Somerset West

Cosmik Debris

Honorary Master
So now think of a human body as an assortment of chocolates.

And if you're a bird, the first part to go for are the eyes.. The Ravens at the Tower of London usually go silent when a death occurs but plucked out the eyes of Anne Boleyn when she was beheaded.

Howdy

Expert Member
I finished 101, currently working my through The dissolving power of Acid

?

not.jpg

Nemus

Expert Member
It's turning into a non-story (so far). Updated report:

TL: DR
"It was found that all the paperwork to transport the bodies to the Eastern Cape for cremation was in order. As a result, the undertaker was allowed to continue his journey."

Gordon_R

Honorary Master
TL: DR
"It was found that all the paperwork to transport the bodies to the Eastern Cape for cremation was in order. As a result, the undertaker was allowed to continue his journey."

I think the 'unwritten' story is actually more plausible: Cops pull over vehicle hoping for a 'payday bonus'. Find it's full of bodies with Covid. Shlt themselves and tell the driver to get out of there. Highly sanitised version of the story leaked to the media....

The Voice

Honorary Master
More like a retirement village full of foreign money.
Only a handful in Heldervue back in my day (remember Ze German Spar). Guess it's a hotspot now. The Helderberg is one of the most beautiful spots in the world, so can't really blame them.

Howdy

Expert Member
I think the 'unwritten' story is actually more plausible: Cops pull over vehicle hoping for a 'payday bonus'. Find it's full of bodies with Covid. Shlt themselves and tell the driver to get out of there. Highly sanitised version of the story leaked to the media....
I think you're right. Would have loved to have a hidden cam there. I'm sure a YouTube would still be circulating a generation later. :ROFL: