Truck carrying more than 100 corpses stopped on N2 near Somerset West

RonSwanson

Executive Member
India - Funeral Pyre:

https:%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam%2Fassets%2F110902014151-india-funeral-pyre.jpg
Far heathier than disposing them in the Ganges.

nightjar

Executive Member
Overloaded with dead people. Eish
Sounds like a description of Luthuli House; not completely dead but equally useless.

There has to be a good chance that some bodies will go to sangomas and end up as muti to:
Bring Back Lost Lovers.
Stop A cheating Lovers.
Solve Financial Problem.
Have Babies Spells.
Fix Financial Problems.
Fix Court Cases.
Remove Bad luck.
Make Love Strong.
Fix Enemies.
And the rest.

Howdy

Sounds like a description of Luthuli House; not completely dead but equally useless.

There has to be a good chance that some bodies will go to sangomas and end up as muti to:
Bring Back Lost Lovers.
Stop A cheating Lovers.
Solve Financial Problem.
Have Babies Spells.
Fix Financial Problems.
Fix Court Cases.
Remove Bad luck.
Make Love Strong.
Fix Enemies.
And the rest.
The only part that is true is Luthuli House. The sangomas others don't care

grok

Honorary Master
Death Esidimeni.. brought to us by the same guavamint that gave us Life Esidimeni..

They probably has the same brainwave to save money as last time, bugger the rights of everyone else included the dead.

Last edited:

Grant

Honorary Master

Bring Back Lost Lovers.
Stop A cheating Lovers.
Solve Financial Problem.
Have Babies Spells.
Fix Financial Problems.
Fix Court Cases.
Remove Bad luck.
Make Love Strong.
Fix Enemies.
And the rest.
Short boys, you forgot about short boys!!!

airborne

Honorary Master
The real story behind the story:

Is it it possible that this alleged system overload is caused by extra Covid deaths?

From what I understand Covid doesn't really affect the population death rate as a whole it's rather a problem with the amount of seriously ill people that can need high care. So it's not going to overly swell the overall death rate to any significant degree.

If it's not Covid caused maybe it's a money making scheme, cheaper cremation rates in the eastern cape, save R400 per casket X 100 = R40,000 profit unlocked.

Grant

Honorary Master
Is it it possible that this alleged system overload is caused by extra Covid deaths?

From what I understand Covid doesn't really affect the population death rate as a whole it's rather a problem with the amount of seriously ill people that can need high care. So it's not going to overly swell the overall death rate to any significant degree.

If it's not Covid caused maybe it's a money making scheme, cheaper cremation rates in the eastern cape, save R400 per casket X 100 = R40,000 profit unlocked.
From the article:
Badroodien said the city was coping with its burial and cremation numbers, adding that it had increased capacity at its cremation facility to operate 24 hours a day, seven days a week.

“We are running at full capacity and are coping with the current demand. There is no backlog at the city’s crematorium,” he said.

GreatWmR

Expert Member
You must have loved this

*not suitable for those of you who fukk about on the Internet using your employers computer systems when you're paid to work*

ugh I was hoping to scrub this from my memory, and last season of the TV series

Cosmik Debris

Honorary Master

airborne

Honorary Master
From the article:

That's what they say but on the ground it may be a different thing, they did mention they have had to move to running the crematoriums 24/7 to manage with the volume. That may have resulted in delays and increasing costs.

But I would imagine it's something to do with money and profits because no one lugs a truck full of caskets all the way to the Eastern Cape unless there's money to be made.

Draconia2

Expert Member
I like the mine idea. Might help with the illegal mining problem.

can you imagine busy chopping away at rubble ... " eheheheh nobody is going to cash me, I am clever, nobody has been here in over 20 years hehehehe"

FRED, PULL THE LEVER !

* the truck lifts its trailer into a upright position *
* 105 bodies slide down from the trailer *
*first few bodies hit the walls and fall mangled right next to you*
*the rest pile up stuck on a few branches*

ey wena jissis what is going on omg !!!! mmmmm too much mageu and beer this weekend yoh yoh yoh

* someone pours down diesel and lights the bodies, the branches burn off and the rest of the fall right next to you*

the last body gets kicked off the cliff, falls and rolls right on your feet

XD

Cosmik Debris

Honorary Master
This is South Africa, most of the population is heavily obese.

Likely to be closer to 100KG average minimum.

I wanted to say that but expected the cries of me being called all sorts of things for suggesting that. Whatever I say, one of the bunch will oppose and accuse because feelings.