Truck carrying more than 100 corpses stopped on N2 near Somerset West

airborne

Honorary Master
I wanted to say that but expected the cries of me being called all sorts of things for suggesting that. Whatever I say, one of the bunch will oppose and accuse because feelings.
The victimhood is strong in this one.

Ironically we'll probably find out sooner or later he's secretly a member of the ANC, ROFL.

SaucePlz

And just how do you propose we befriend the ever-so-hostile oceans?

We are already chums xD

frish-are-friends-quote2.jpg

dualmeister

Honorary Master
Does anyone know the limit on the number of dead bodies to carry? Like 75 or 80? Asking for a friend. Thanks.
Probably depends on the maximum weight that the truck is allowed to carry.
Would make sense since it was stopped at the weigh bridge.

Gordon_R

Honorary Master
Hopefully the truck at least gets a wipe over with a dirty dry rag before it goes back to transporting meat for consumption.

I'm pretty sure that truck will be busy for many weeks. The backlog of excess deaths is not going away anytime soon.

BTW, have you never been a pallbearer at a funeral? The coffin is designed to keep the yucky bits on the inside...

airborne

Honorary Master
Lots more behind the scenes in this story:
"I give families the assurance that we will not contaminate a corpse or give the wrong ash to a family,” Knowles said."

I always wonder about this because whenever a body is cremated other than doing what I'm assuming are very expensive tests you'll have no way of telling if the ashes you get given back is from the deceased or not.