Trump fans are flocking to the social media app Parler — its CEO is begging liberals to join them

Vorastra

Expert Member
KEY POINTS:
  • Parler’s user base has grown to 1.5 million from 1 million in about a week, CEO John Matze said.
  • Republican politicians and conservative pundits have flocked to the app, in large part to protest what they say is unfair censorship by Twitter.
  • “If you can say it on the street of New York, you can say it on Parler,” Matze said.
Parler is an unbiased social media focused on real user experiences and engagement. Our content is moderated based off the FCC and the Supreme court of the United States which enables free expression without violence and a lack of censorship. Parler never shares your personal data.

greg0205

Honorary Master

Bismuth

Expert Member
I joined Parler because Twitter refused to reset my password. The move was easier than fighting with Twitter Support and their inability to assist.

ForceFate

Honorary Master
“If you can say it on the street of New York, you can say it on Parler,” Matze said.
Lol.
It's going to be a nightmare to moderate.

rietrot

Honorary Master
Like Gab, it will descend into a cesspit of trolls, scammers and racists.
Gap might have been a bit ahead of it's time. A platform for those that was kicked off other social media first, but the time is now ripe for an better Twitter alternative.

Customer1

Exactly like a modern University.

"Hey kids, get into serious debt for the rest of your own adult life so you can learn why white people are the cause of all your problems"
I #learnedToCode. There were no blaming anyone for anything. What do people study these days?

jikajoe1

it's better when they do these "things' in the light, where we can go in and see for ourselves, than in the dark web or something similar.

abzo

forum angel
Does that mean we’re going to start seeing a deluge of Parler post links here?

• Wow
Reactions: "D"