Trump Plans to Regain Social Media Presence With New Company

rvZA

Executive Member
He's a six-time bankruptee who had to pay $25 million in settlements to victims of his fraudulent university, and he's not allowed to run a charity in NY 'cos he stole from cancer kids.

His only asset is his brand, and that's toxic to the majority of Americans.

Nearly a Billion in loans coming due, so your man has his hat out like a beggar at a traffic light 'cos he knows folks like you will drop in your small change; and folks like you are the bitter-enders, you know, the folks who haven't realised it's over.

You are pushing the bar here Greg... this does not mean he is not worth $2.5bn. He calls himself a Billionaire, simply because he is one.

R13...

Honorary Master
You are pushing the bar here Greg... this does not mean he is not worth $2.5bn. He calls himself a Billionaire, simply because he is one.
Trump is a lying sack of manure, so his word is worthless. But he is a billionaire.

Cray

Honorary Master
Citation needed...

w1z4rd

Karmic Sangoma

rvZA

Executive Member
"During his term as President of the United States, Donald Trump made tens of thousands of false or misleading claims; one report gave the number as 30,573, an average of about 21 per day.[1][5][6][7] Characterized as the "firehose of falsehood" propaganda technique,[8] commentators and fact-checkers have described it as "unprecedented" in American politics"

Seems about right

Trump does not come close to our icecream child Biden though....

Biden keeps telling bizarre Amtrak story that was already debunked​

President Biden has repeatedly told a heartfelt story about his interactions with an Amtrak employee, even though the details of the story don't seem to add up.

Biden on Wednesday told the factually challenged Amtrak story for the fourth time in his presidency to date.

"About, uh, I guess it was seven years into my tenure as vice president, and I used to always like to take Amtrak home on Friday," Biden said while speaking at in Scranton, Pennsylvania. "... And a lot of the folks on Amtrak became my family, not a joke."

"Angelo Negri was from – you remember Ange?" he said. "Ange came up to me one day when they just had announced that I had flown one million-some, x-number of miles on Air Force aircraft."

w1z4rd

Karmic Sangoma
Wikipedia? Lol, thanks, I will stick to Forbe's information instead.
That forbes article is in the first sentence on that article and its an estimation. Anyways, you are a pigeon, so this is pointless.

greg0205

Honorary Master
Shill MOAR for this Billionaire™ rvZA, it's a good look for you.

Anyway, I'm not done pointing and laughing at the man yet, so...

Here's the Billionaire's son begging for small-Dollar donations to help his Billionaire father pay legal fees...

And here's the Billionaire wanting in on a couple of bucks... seriously, my favourite Billionaire anecdote ever, from Chris Hayes. I'll unroll it for y'all.

An anecdote from the 1990s that illustrates how Donald Trump thinks about money and his almost comical obsession with being cut in on profits he thinks he's entitled to. (Provided by someone who witnessed it)

Back in the 1990s, Tower Records had a store in Trump Tower, and in those stores were "listening stations," where you could listen to a bunch of new CDs. The store would also add local indie bands' CDs to listening station rotation if they paid $100.

Somehow Trump gets wind of this, and someone from Trump Tower tells their contact at Tower Records that Trump *wants a cut of the $100* from each local band paying to be in the listening station! Donald Trump! The guy with his name on the building wants in on the $100!

It didn't go anywhere, because it was an absolutely absurd ask. But think of that in context of what we're learning about the money Cohen was bringing in off of his own proximity to Trump.

Man, I've never seen other Billionaires pulling this shyte, have you?

rvZA

Executive Member
Man, I've never seen other Billionaires pulling this shyte, have you?

Lol :ROFL: At least now we know how he became a Billionaire, right? All those $100 bills coming in just for nothing. This is what the world is about.... stacking up those $100 bills.

Splinter

Honorary Master
Sadly, does anyone think he will not get millions upon millions of "red-neck" supporters on his site?

Creag

The Boar's Rock
Trump's imminent app brings to an end a well enjoyed sabbatical from his constant moaning...

/sigh

I suppose all good things have to come to an end...

greg0205

Honorary Master
Trump's imminent app brings to an end a well enjoyed sabbatical from his constant moaning...

/sigh

I suppose all good things have to come to an end...
Counterpoint: Don't download it.