Trump tests positive for Covid-19

R13...

Honorary Master
He’s proven that it’s nothing to be afraid of. True leader, he did what had to be done to allay the fears of his people. Which other person would do this? I’m starting to see why he’s so loved and admired.
Lol that's almost exactly what he said.
Also he did say be careful somewhere in there but some media left that but out. Irresponsible but it's a start. He did MAGA that America has the best medicines lol

Cius

Executive Member
Every time I think it can't get worse they prove me wrong. Its comical, and sad how terrible this all is.

Flywheel

Honorary Master
I want Trump to win, for no other reason but lolz. The past 4 years have been 1 giant reality show.

Trump trolled the Left into tears. He is fkn hilarious and people love him because of his confidence.

zoozi

A humbling Herman Cain/coronavirus timeline:
6/24: Attends Trump rally, maskless
7/2: Tests positive for Covid-19
7/10: Says he’s improving
7/15: Says his doctors seem happy
7/27: Says he’s really getting better
7/30: Dies

I believe Herman Cain had cancer as well though so not really comparable. Surprised trump isn't diabetic with his BMI and diet.

dualmeister

Honorary Master
I believe Herman Cain had cancer as well though so not really comparable. Surprised trump isn't diabetic with his BMI and diet.
Once source claims that he is obese, but then the other doctors claim he is only slightly over weigh.
Can't believe anything you read anymore.

AfricanTech

Honorary Master
He’s proven that it’s nothing to be afraid of. True leader, he did what had to be done to allay the fears of his people. Which other person would do this? I’m starting to see why he’s so loved and admired.

Hope everyone has 8 doctors and and an entire medical facility to take care of them when they contract the Covid...

Gordon_R

Honorary Master
The arrogance and bad precedent are astonishing:
An almost messianic message

Analysis box by Anthony Zurcher, North America reporter

Donald Trump says he has overcome the coronavirus - and you can, too.

In his video message from the White House, a mask-less Trump tells the American public: "Don't be afraid of it. You're going to beat it."

And so the president's message in the final weeks of his re-election campaign takes shape. He contracted the coronavirus because he was an out-front leader and he "had to do that".

"Nobody that's a leader would not do what I did," he said.

It is a message almost messianic in its undertones - one that the rest of his party is amplifying. The president has suffered and overcome, and will lead the nation to a promised land beyond the virus.

New York Post columnist Miranda Devine, quote-tweeted by the president, said Mr Trump would return to the campaign trail as an "invincible hero". Georgia Senator Kelly Loeffler tweeted out a video of Mr Trump tackling a virus-headed antagonist.

There is political and personal risk for the president, of course. He could experience a relapse or long-term medical difficulties. Americans who have lost loved ones to the disease may find his words and actions ill-considered or offensive.

The president, however, seems determined to turn his recent weakness into a strength.