Trump to start his own social media platform

Chris

Journalist

Former President Donald Trump, who has been banned from Twitter and other major social-media platforms, said he’s working on his own platform to reach his followers that could be announced soon.

“I’m doing things having to do with putting our own platform out there that you’ll be hearing about soon,” Trump said in an interview for Fox News contributor Lisa Boothe’s initial podcast “The Truth” released on Monday. “I’ll be telling you pretty soon.”

Twitter Inc., Trump’s favorite social-media platform, permanently banned his personal account in January for breaking its rules against glorifying violence after he encouraged his supporters to march on the Capitol on Jan. 6 in what became a deadly attempt to stop the counting of Electoral College votes for President Joe Biden.

[Bloomberg]

HBee

Expert Member
Will be nice to see something blossom from the cancel culture landscape.

clickingbuttons

Expert Member
Will be nice to see something blossom from the cancel culture landscape.

I think Trump is a moron.

That being said this whole "cancel culture" thing is everywhere and I hope his platform can be mostly uncensored.

This thing will all SA news sites not having comments on the articles kind of cemented the kind of one sided narrative we've become accustomed to in South Africa.

Little Mac

Honorary Master
I think Trump is a moron.

That being said this whole "cancel culture" thing is everywhere and I hope his platform can be mostly uncensored.

This thing will all SA news sites not having comments on the articles kind of cemented the kind of one sided narrative we've become accustomed to in South Africa.
I certainly won't be joining but I agree that it may just get support.

Insint

Expert Member
This is great news. I won't be using it and I am not using twitter but competition is always good.

Crayons

Former President Donald Trump, who has been banned from Twitter and other major social-media platforms, said he’s working on his own platform to reach his followers that could be announced soon.

“I’m doing things having to do with putting our own platform out there that you’ll be hearing about soon,” Trump said in an interview for Fox News contributor Lisa Boothe’s initial podcast “The Truth” released on Monday. “I’ll be telling you pretty soon.”

Twitter Inc., Trump’s favorite social-media platform, permanently banned his personal account in January for breaking its rules against glorifying violence after he encouraged his supporters to march on the Capitol on Jan. 6 in what became a deadly attempt to stop the counting of Electoral College votes for President Joe Biden.

[Bloomberg]

Do you just have one name? Like McLovin?

koeks525

Expert Member
As much as Trump says some terrible and dumb things, the man kept social media entertaining and gave media outlets news, clicks and outrage. Its been a snooze-fest since he was taken offline by FB and Twitter.

Would love to see what his social media site will look and feel like.

konfab

Honorary Master
About 4 years too late.

Trump should have moved to alternative media the day he became president.