Trumps "Deal OF The Century" For Israeli/Palestinian Peace Plan.

lived666

Executive Member
For a while now there has been talk of this alleged "Deal of the century" from Trump/USA to try and finally resolve the conflict between Israel and the Palestinians.

If the reports are correct the full plan will be announced at the end of Ramadan which should also coincide with the formation of the new Israeli government after their recent elections.

There have been a few rumors about what may or may not be included in this plan, but what is interesting is the so called support and financial repercussions from the USA to any side that rejects the plan.

Anyhow I suppose the following article is hearsay/fake news/intentionally leaked but may include some relevant parts of the actual plan:
https://mondoweiss.net/2019/05/demilitarized-palestine-palestinians/

As a betting man, my money is that it gets rejected, more than like by the Palestinian side, as they have rejected every proposal until now for various reasons which I'm sure some trigger happy people will produce shortly - but it doesn't make a difference why they rejected past plans, my money is on them rejecting Trumps "Deal Of the Century".

It would be quite amazing if he pulls something off, but I remain a tad skeptical but how awesome would it be to go have hummus in Gaza, Ramallah, Haifa and Tel-Aviv.

I'm sure this thread will shortly prove why peace between the two sides is a tad on the impossible side of things. :confused:

surface

Executive Member
Hooray - I support Trump to be a palestine president. 2 birds one stone and all that.

Last edited:

daveza

Honorary Master
Some balance.

https://www.theatlantic.com/interna...lestinians-reject-great-israeli-offers/56351/

The bottom line is that neither side has yet accepted the other's proposals for a final status agreement. There have been lots of Palestinian proposals that have been interesting and creative at different times, not to mention the Arab Peace Initiative, and none of them have been accepted by Israel either. Therefore more negotiations in good faith are required. I think there are a lot of myths on the Israeli side about all the supposed "generosity" of various Israeli proposals, and a Palestinian point of view that the fundamental problem is that Israel has never really offered to actually end the occupation at all. As I say, the lack of documentary evidence makes it difficult to evaluate the accuracy of these views, but they are deep-seated opinions.

krycor

Honorary Master
The plan calls for the creation of a Palestinian state in the West Bank and Gaza, and cedes all territory held by Israeli settlements and settlement blocs to Israel
DEAD deal

No international body would recognise such a deal and it's essentially giving the Israelis everything they could ever want. The problem here is that the Israelis have encroached and this encourages any country do so with US support and demand keeping land. Would love to see the Russian actions if such a deal is perfectly acceptable ;)

What did Cyprus do to you?
Nothing really but there was this girl in my friend group who went on holiday there, her dad was from Cyprus. When she got back she could not stop talking about the place. Like for weeks non-stop, steering every conversation towards something she did in Cyprus. It was tiring. Kinda like Israel/Palestine threads.

surface

Executive Member
Nothing really but there was this girl in my friend group who went on holiday there, her dad was from Cyprus. When she got back she could not stop talking about the place. Like for weeks non-stop, steering every conversation towards something she did in Cyprus. It was tiring. Kinda like Israel/Palestine threads.
all makes sense now.

Techne

Honorary Master
What utter douchebags Trumpbone and Bibi the cnt are. Of course Netanyahu will "accept" the deal for show knowing full well the Palestinians won't (these morons won't ever make a deal). It is a case of "Accept the bogus deal or we will bomb the crap out of you".

lived666

Executive Member
What utter douchebags Trumpbone and Bibi the cnt are. Of course Netanyahu will "accept" the deal for show knowing full well the Palestinians won't. It is a case of "Accept the bogus deal or we will bomb the crap out of you".
Don't be such a pessimist, I know it hard, but try have a positive outlook, just this once. Maybe pray to Jesus for some enlightenment!

lived666

Executive Member
We will have better luck to get them all baptized.
Who knows maybe they make nice, Jesus goes hey dad, things are looking good down there and no nasty Romans around, maybe I should go back? And then the Jews see Jesus is the real Messiah and everyone holds hands and roast marshmallows singing kumbaya and whatnot and the atheists, we all go, well **** me!

Knyro

Honorary Master
:ROFL:

But nobody's got shyte on Portuguese South Africans and Madeira. :p