tshirt printer

r00igev@@r

Expert Member
I am looking for a tshirt printer and the guys that I contacted via google searches don't respond. Anyone have a good reference?

ambroseg1

Executive Member
I am looking for a tshirt printer and the guys that I contacted via google searches don't respond. Anyone have a good reference?
Little off topic, but I also recently needed a service/product. Contacted the first ten or so companies listed on the google search results. Not a single reply. Surely there is buggerall wrong with the economy. :confused: Here I am struggling to get someone to sell me +-R35k worth of product and added to that, +-R600-R2k worth of monthly subscription fees because of that product.

r00igev@@r

Expert Member
Little off topic, but I also recently needed a service/product. Contacted the first ten or so companies listed on the google search results. Not a single reply. Surely there is buggerall wrong with the economy. :confused: Here I am struggling to get someone to sell me +-R35k worth of product and added to that, +-R600-R2k worth of monthly subscription fees because of that product.
Yeah! Service levels are at an all time low.

ambroseg1

Executive Member
Yeah! Service levels are at an all time low.
I hate to say it, but they have been at this low for ages! Even the refferals in my instance couldnt be bothered to respond to me.

I am now at a point where I am licking a companies backside to supply me with the product. Waiting days for responses where I am literally begging them for bank details so I can pay them as I need the product quite urgently.

r00igev@@r

Expert Member
I hate to say it, but they have been at this low for ages! Even the refferals in my instance couldnt be bothered to respond to me.

I am now at a point where I am licking a companies backside to supply me with the product. Waiting days for responses where I am literally begging them for bank details so I can pay them as I need the product quite urgently.
Drop me a line if yo need some SDWAN!!!

Akasha

Executive Member
I saw at Kodak in Sandton city this week they do t-shirt printing for R100 one side, R200 both sides. You just need to supply the shirt. It's quite convenient for me