Tucker Carlson: Americans should apply for asylum in El Salvador, it's safer than Baltimore and Chicago

SlinkyMike

Executive Member
Yawn....just because you hate the messenger, it doesn't change the message.

Kamala Harris is a moron...the news, interviews and cameras don't lie.
How is she a "moron"? She went to El Salvador.

Extremely important and influential, perhaps even more so than Biden and Harris combined. Just see what he is causing in this very same thread :ROFL:
You're hung up on TC because you get off on this stuff. I'm asking what the damned point is of his words. What happened in El Salvador and what is the importance of his reporting it?

"Vice president of the party I don't like did a thing." ...okay ...and? I can usually draw an eye rolling line from something that happened to conservative outrage but at this stage it's just:"Hillary inhales. Then exhales. Several times a day. WAHJTAANUTTEROUTRAGE!!!11!!!"

Also: dafaaaaaq is a "psychic blow" ..? That an X-Men thing?

rambo919

Honorary Master
This is ridiculous..... he can't even make a bad hyperbolic joke to drive a point home and people think he's deadly serious.

Yes, he sometimes makes terrible jokes with an angry face while venting.... his sense of humour is superior to yours.

Of course he was not literally recommending everyone flee to el salvador.....

Gyre

This is ridiculous..... he can't even make a bad hyperbolic joke to drive a point home and people think he's deadly serious.

Yes, he sometimes makes terrible jokes with an angry face while venting.... his sense of humour is superior to yours.

Of course he was not literally recommending everyone flee to el salvador.....

He consistently makes terrible jokes AND points however, which make it extremely difficult to figure out which one he is actually trying to do since he has resting bitch face constantly.

I just didn't see anything suggesting Kamala was expecting the meeting to go smoothly, especially based on being a person of color.

rambo919

Honorary Master
He consistently makes terrible jokes AND points however, which make it extremely difficult to figure out which one he is actually trying to do since he has resting bitch face constantly.
It really isn't..... the context and actual thinking makes his opinions obvious enough. He always rants on long enough to provide everything you could need.... it's his character, he is not the dry "I will bored you to death with only fact's" kind of person that many seem to prefer.

I just didn't see anything suggesting Kamala was expecting the meeting to go smoothly, especially based on being a person of color.
I did not bother to read further than the blurb.

It's biting rhetoric targeting the POC obsession not Kamala personally.... she just happens to be a focus.

It seems that people don't understand the rules of rhetoric as practiced by the political classes..... most of it does not acually mean anything it's a contest of who can craft the sharpest attack..... which is why I don't watch shows like his I find this hobby beneath me.

rvZA

Expert Member
What does El Salvador think of this idea?

If there are any interest and actions, this may well not be a bad idea to grant them the asylum. Open up for big businesses and lower their taxes. El Salvador may well be a million times stronger than the US and become the world's Number 1 western country in 5 years from now.

SlinkyMike

Executive Member
It really isn't..... the context and actual thinking makes his opinions obvious enough. He always rants on long enough to provide everything you could need.... it's his character, he is not the dry "I will bored you to death with only fact's" kind of person that many seem to prefer.

I did not bother to read further than the blurb.

It's biting rhetoric targeting the POC obsession not Kamala personally.... she just happens to be a focus.

It seems that people don't understand the rules of rhetoric as practiced by the political classes..... most of it does not acually mean anything it's a contest of who can craft the sharpest attack..... which is why I don't watch shows like his I find this hobby beneath me.
As far as I can tell then whole piece is just an excuse to go: "POC" in inverted commas all the time like that means anything. I guess the fanbase just needs that microdose of racism to get through a slow news day.

ES1

In all fairness, shes never been to europe either so not sure what your point is

:p

Seems she might have been to Chicago and Baltimore? Is that why she knows what those cities are like? At least she has been around - she would then be ok in good ole SA.

MightyQuin

Not amused...
As far as I can tell then whole piece is just an excuse to go: "POC" in inverted commas all the time like that means anything. I guess the fanbase just needs that microdose of racism to get through a slow news day.
How predictable...the old racism card...plucked from thin air.