Tucker Carlson: Americans should apply for asylum in El Salvador, it's safer than Baltimore and Chicago

Mekon

Expert Member
Cackling Kamala, that women is as annoying as "the squad"

Cray

Honorary Master
So he’s got good lawyers and he is a news “commentator.”
You know what I find revealing? At some stage during that trial, TC's lawyers came to him and proposed that strategy, he could either stand by his comments and possibly pay a sh*t load of money or go with "every rational person thinks I'm full of sh*t"..

He traded his integrity to avoid having to pay up... Sums up modern conservatives in the US to a tee..

Sollie

Honorary Master
We don't like the messenger ... triggered gets a new meaning - KABOOOOOOOM! :laugh:

Solarion

Honorary Master
"Retirees and their imprisoned pets" LOL

Scary thing though is while watching that clip above, I feel like I'm in a sermon with a pulpit banging preacher telling me what to think, how to feel, what the truth is and what the lies are. I feel like I am being brainwashed every time I happen upon any clip released by a pro dem or a pro Lib.

Gyre

We don't like the messenger ... triggered gets a new meaning - KABOOOOOOOM! :laugh:
He could make a point without bringing up people of color in a monologue of how people of color get along on the grounds that they're oppressed, and that they enjoy each other's company solely for that reason.

There is a short way and long way of making a point, the long way will get you criticism.

SlinkyMike

Executive Member
That and the bitcoin gag were 10/10 lol!

Scary thing though is while watching that clip above, I feel like I'm in a sermon with a pulpit banging preacher telling me what to think, how to feel, what the truth is and what the lies are. I feel like I am being brainwashed every time I happen upon any clip released by a pro dem or a pro Lib.
What's truly an interesting phenomenon is how the freedom loving right of personal accountability and small government are the same folks who are hell bent on telling people who they can love, what they can and cannot do with their genitals, who is allowed to live where and which god to worship, etc. ect...

It's so strange that you cannot see this clear cognitive dissonance. It was the same with the Nats in SA, live here not there, marry this one not that one, work this job not that job. I remain bewildered as to how conservatives can bang on about personal liberty but conform to a narrow set of ideals and insist that everyone else does too.

That's why conservatives are called racist, misogynist, bigoted... it's because the double standard betrays a belief that some human beings are more equal than others. Take bodily autonomy for instance, how the hell can you rant about personal liberty and the spin round and dictate to women what to do with their bodies? One obvious conclusion is that personal liberty is for men, and women - being less equal are not afforded the same liberties.

rambo919

Honorary Master

You mean "generic late night funny man" isnt actually funny?

UrBaN963

Honorary Master
Anyone else feel like Tucker Carlson is Chael Sonnen if he never learnt how to fight?

rambo919

Honorary Master
What's truly an interesting phenomenon is how the freedom loving right of personal accountability and small government are the same folks who are hell bent on telling people who they can love, what they can and cannot do with their genitals,
You seem rather obsessed with promoting this religion of the fudgepacker..... might I suggest shock treatment?

Gyre

You seem rather obsessed with promoting this religion of the fudgepacker..... might I suggest shock treatment?

He is right tho, many christians have the same morality of their god.

"You have the freedom to do and be anything .... but here is a list of things that I find acceptable and if you don't do them, there will be trouble."

rambo919

Honorary Master
He is right tho, many christians have the same morality of their god.

"You have the freedom to do and be anything .... but here is a list of things that I find acceptable and if you don't do them, there will be trouble."
"You have the freedom to think anything..... but here is a list of things that I find acceptable and if you don't do them, there will be trouble"

The pot REALLY should think about how black it is before it starts accusing the kettle of anything

Gyre

"You have the freedom to think anything..... but here is a list of things that I find acceptable and if you don't do them, there will be trouble"

The pot REALLY should think about how black it is before it starts accusing the kettle of anything

They may both be black but the one is definitely defective :p you brought up "religion"

Sollie

Honorary Master
What's truly an interesting phenomenon is how the freedom loving right of personal accountability and small government are the same folks who are hell bent on telling people who they can love, what they can and cannot do with their genitals, who is allowed to live where and which god to worship, etc. ect...

Tell them babes, tell them ...

D5gbM-VXoAEFBJo.jpg

... off to go have a swim now with the little girls.