Tucker Carlson: Americans should apply for asylum in El Salvador, it's safer than Baltimore and Chicago

rambo919

Honorary Master
It was an attempt at being civil - stop turning everything into a religion
If something is followed religiously it becomes a religion. In this case the heathens and heretics that must be condemned or even burnt at the stake are everyone that does not agree with perversion of sexual union as it was originally created.

There is no other explanation for such kneejerk blatantly religious behaviour towards critics of homosexuality. and this particular critic is absolutely obsessed.

It's not me that is turning anything into anything.... I am just identifying things that already are religions.

Gyre

Damn, you didn't miss the point, you missed the whole universe and reality.

I've seen a lot of republicans in the news lately for sexually abusing minors, I was just curious.

The republicans are the ones telling people what to do with their genitals right? I just had to double-check?

Gyre

If something is followed religiously it becomes a religion. In this case the heathens and heretics that must be condemned or even burnt at the stake are everyone that does not agree with perversion of sexual union as it was originally created.

There is no other explanation for such kneejerk blatantly religious behaviour towards critics of homosexuality. and this particular critic is absolutely obsessed.

It's not me that is turning anything into anything.... I am just identifying things that already are religions.

Who has EVER been burnt at the stake for not agreeing with homosexuality Rambo? You are pushing christian values and shortcomings onto people that really couldn't be arsed with what you do with your freedom and privacy.

It's not religious behavior, it's amusement that people that value freedom invest so muchtime in taking it away.

rambo919

Honorary Master
Who has EVER been burnt at the stake for not agreeing with homosexuality Rambo? You are pushing christian values and shortcomings onto people that really couldn't be arsed with what you do with your freedom and privacy.

It's not religious behavior, it's amusement that people that value freedom invest so muchtime in taking it away.
You are either a moron or a troll.... and my patience for your disengenuity is up.

EDIT: Every single conversation you enter into you try your best to stir up a poop-storm.... without fail.

Gyre

You are either a moron or a troll.... and my patience for your disengenuity is up.

EDIT: Every single conversation you enter into you try your best to stir up a poop-storm.... without fail.

YOU brought up the "religion of fudgepackers" and if you don't expect people to be annoyed by that, I don't know what you expect from me by correcting you. Maybe if you stop typing nonsense for one day, I won't have anything to reply to?

Honestly, I am not even belittling believers or their god, I am asking where a christian has been burnt for not agreeing with homosexuality? If asking for a fact upsets you, maybe say you don't want to discuss facts with me any more and I'll just make jokes with you instead so that we have some common ground at least.

rambo919

Honorary Master
YOU brought up the "religion of fudgepackers" and if you don't expect people to be annoyed by that, I don't know what you expect from me by correcting you. Maybe if you stop typing nonsense for one day, I won't have anything to reply to?
If someone like that particular poster never posts anything above the level of the mental capacity of a 13jr old trying to pick random fights.... i will treat him like the fool that he is.

And don't even try to deny your own behaviour for which till now I have been giving the benefit of the doubt, your pattern of constantly poking people's eyes and laughing about their reactions for fun has finally gotten on the last of my nerves.

Honestly, I am not even belittling believers or their god, I am asking where a christian has been burnt for not agreeing with homosexuality? If asking for a fact upsets you, maybe say you don't want to discuss facts with me any more and I'll just make jokes with you instead so that we have some common ground at least.
Does it really take rocket science to figure out I meant it figuratively? No, it really does not.

Gyre

If someone like that particular poster never posts anything above the level of the mental capacity of a 13jr old trying to pick random fights.... i will treat him like the fool that he is.

And don't even try to deny your own behaviour for which till now I have been giving the benefit of the doubt, your pattern of constantly poking people's eyes and laughing about their reactions for fun has finally gotten on the last of my nerves.

Does it really take rocket science to figure out I meant it figuratively? No, it really does not.
My behavior? I have been agreeing with you on topics and liking your posts in other threads, I have apologized in threads attempting to be better and kept topics relevant by not dragging other threads into existing threads, I have even tried being nice with people that are blatantly being rude out of respect. Should I be less honest in threads or look away?

With your wording and choice of language it's hard to know what you mean, one thing can be literal and another can be figurative. Is "religion of fudgepackers" figurative? I'd also advise on not comparing apples on oranges since there are actually homosexuals being tossed off of roof tops for being homosexual in some countries, as I am sure christians are too.

Anyway, I can see I am causing you distress so let me know when I can reply to you again, otherwise I'll dance around you in threads for now on.

rambo919

Honorary Master
My behavior? I have been agreeing with you on topics and liking your posts in other threads, I have apologized in threads attempting to be better and kept topics relevant by not dragging other threads into existing threads, I have even tried being nice with people that are blatantly being rude out of respect. Should I be less honest in threads or look away?
I admit I might be too suspicious of the motives of people after having to deal with outright trolls for so long.

With your wording and choice of language it's hard to know what you mean, one thing can be literal and another can be figurative. Is "religion of fudgepackers" figurative? I'd also advise on not comparing apples on oranges since there are actually homosexuals being tossed off of roof tops for being homosexual in some countries, as I am sure christians are too.
In this case I was mocking a troll on a level he deserved... of course it was not literal. There is no actual religion of fudgepackers, I was irritated at his sheer unrelenting hypocrisy. He himself displays EXACTLY what he accuses others of, he effectively describes himself without it seems realizing it.

He is however acting like a religious zealot whether it's fake or not. If you wear the uniform expect to be treated as if you have the occupation.

Anyway, I can see I am causing you distress so let me know when I can reply to you again, otherwise I'll dance around you in threads for now on.
I will admit that I lost my temper and I apologize for it. My memory of you being an instigator every time I encountered you so far is still fresh.

Gyre

I admit I might be too suspicious of the motives of people after having to deal with outright trolls for so long.

In this case I was mocking a troll on a level he deserved... of course it was not literal. There is no actual religion of fudgepackers, I was irritated at his sheer unrelenting hypocrisy. He himself displays EXACTLY what he accuses others of, he effectively describes himself without it seems realizing it.

He is however acting like a religious zealot whether it's fake or not. If you wear the uniform expect to be treated as if you have the occupation.

I will admit that I lost my temper and I apologize for it. My memory of you being an instigator every time I encountered you so far is still fresh.

I apologize too and please point out if I am out of line or rude in the future.

rambo919

Honorary Master
I've seen a lot of republicans in the news lately for sexually abusing minors, I was just curious.

The republicans are the ones telling people what to do with their genitals right? I just had to double-check?
The big secret, apparently, is the republicans are not actually conservative. They are neocons pandering to actual conservatives.... who thus far have been too stupid to notice.

SlinkyMike

Executive Member
So, 5 pages in. Can anyone actually describe WTF this ****** was on about in his "POC" rant?

It's like he just had a stroke and started spritzing right wing word salad: "Huh, uh """""POC"""" uh, Kama, uh El sal, uh ah, uh """""POC"""" uh, Harris """POOCC""""" uh, they uh, don't even, uh ""glass ceiling""" uh, El salvador you, her, she, they got excited, immigrant, crime.... /mugs for camera with expression of faux bewilderment

A bunch of you saying that people in this thread are hating on the messenger, my guys: what is the message????

What the schit is this thread even about? (Apart from conservatives being triggered by a female POC in a position of power, of course.)

Lol :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: he isn't wrong though.
About what?

SoldierMan

Executive Member
So, 5 pages in. Can anyone actually describe WTF this ****** was on about in his "POC" rant?

It's like he just had a stroke and started spritzing right wing word salad: "Huh, uh """""POC"""" uh, Kama, uh El sal, uh ah, uh """""POC"""" uh, Harris """POOCC""""" uh, they uh, don't even, uh ""glass ceiling""" uh, El salvador you, her, she, they got excited, immigrant, crime.... /mugs for camera with expression of faux bewilderment

A bunch of you saying that people in this thread are hating on the messenger, my guys: what is the message????

What the schit is this thread even about? (Apart from conservatives being triggered by 2 two-faced idiots in a position of power, of course.)

About what?

Fixed.

SaucePlz

Ah okay. If you hadn't told me it was a dude, I would've assumed it was part of some Real Beauty™ campaign.
I wish I lived in a world in which the female population consisted only of slim, attractive women, but alas, it is not to be.

rambo919

Honorary Master
The problem is things like this.... leads to less attractive woman being accused of actually being men.