TV Licence inspectors haven't worked in 10 years

Cosmik Debris

Honorary Master
they can, they even can throw you to jail and lock you up for the whole weekend if they want.

you can sue them for illegal arrest afterward, but you are already in jail for the whole weekend.

got it?

Carp. No cop will do that because they are personally responsible for illegal arrest and pay costs. Suggest you go have a chat at your local police station.

Cosmik Debris

Honorary Master
you are so funny.

tell me, R265 / year is very important for you? do you know how much you pay for rate and tax? rubbish removal? do you know how much it has increased for the past 10 years?

still no answer? I have no problem to pay R265 for a year even if I have no tv. that little money I really don't care if that can save me time and problem.

I'm aware. I'm not prepared to pay R10 for anything I don't have to because it gets looted to the tune of over R1 Trillion so far. How much is acceptable as a levy for you?

Is Sipho in his shack also going to pay a R265 levy?

Cosmik Debris

Honorary Master
really? tell me more.

:D :D :D

Walk into your local police station and ask them. The poster is on their notice board inside the station. Why are you so reluctant to visit and ask the right questions? Or approach your CPF for the answers. Bet you have no clue who they even are.

Cosmik Debris

Honorary Master
after I read the above, I have no idea what kind of "offence" the police really need a warrant.
checking a tv lic, can it classify as "fraud" / "theft" / "forgery"?

Right. Now go read the other schedules to see where the unlicensed TV set fits in.

DreamKing

Honorary Master
Walk into your local police station and ask them. The poster is on their notice board inside the station. Why are you so reluctant to visit and ask the right questions? Or approach your CPF for the answers. Bet you have no clue who they even are.

I am done with you about this topic.

you are so naive to believe everything on the wall. however, I am a realistic person. I only believe anything they actually did. I don't believe anything on paper.

DreamKing

Honorary Master
I'm aware. I'm not prepared to pay R10 for anything I don't have to because it gets looted to the tune of over R1 Trillion so far. How much is acceptable as a levy for you?

Is Sipho in his shack also going to pay a R265 levy?

whatever they demand, you are either to choose to pay or in jail. that is nothing I can do. if they demand anything that I really can't afford, then I will leave this country without hesitation. :p

Cosmik Debris

Honorary Master
I am done with you about this topic.

you are so naive to believe everything on the wall. however, I am a realistic person. I only believe anything they actually did. I don't believe anything on paper.

Great. Any real life experience working with the police? Just a yes or no will do.

Also waiting to know if you're prepared to pay a car licence levy if you don't own a car? You've tap danced around that one.

Swa

Honorary Master
Yes you did:
:ROFL:
No there aren't. A police officer must accompany anyone that has a search warrant. Nobody but a police officer can enter your home to search for a TV set or licence with a search warrant as having an unlicenced TV is not a schedule 1 offence.

I suggest you go to your local police station and discuss how difficult it actually is to get a search warrant as you have to provide evidence to the granting magistrate that the object you're searching for is in the home.
The bill overrides that.

Cosmik Debris

Honorary Master
whatever they demand, you are either to choose to pay or in jail. that is nothing I can do. if they demand anything that I really can't afford, then I will leave this country without hesitation. :p

R10 000 a month OK for you then to enable you to pay for Sipho x 30 who can't afford R265 but has a TV set?

They've already demanded plenty. Why haven't you left?

DreamKing

Honorary Master
Great. Any real life experience working with the police? Just a yes or no will do.

Also waiting to know if you're prepared to pay a car licence levy if you don't own a car? You've tap danced around that one.

great, I saw a policeman try to steal my belongings when they are busy "investigating" a murder case in my house.
so you want more about my personal experience about the police in South Africa?

Cosmik Debris

Honorary Master
great, I saw a policeman try to steal my belongings when they are busy "investigating" a murder case in my house.
so you want more about my personal experience about the police in South Africa?

Why didn't you charge him with attempted theft? Your name Oscar Pistorius?

You have no personal experience acting for the law.

Now answer the question about being willing to pay a car licence levy if you don't own a car? Still tap dancing around that one with obfuscation and deflection.

Waiting.

Swa

Honorary Master
No bill can override the constitution which the Criminal Procedure Act has to satisfy. What don't you understand?

Stick to the Ivermectin thread.
The CPA isn't the constitution. Any other act can override it.

DreamKing

Honorary Master
R10 000 a month OK for you then to enable you to pay for Sipho x 30 who can't afford R265 but has a TV set?

They've already demanded plenty. Why haven't you left?

they didn't, they just ask for R265 but you can't afford it.

so will you leave? :p

DreamKing

Honorary Master
Why didn't you charge him with attempted theft? Your name Oscar Pistorius?

You have no personal experience acting for the law.

Now answer the question about being willing to pay a car licence levy if you don't own a car? Still tap dancing around that one with obfuscation and deflection.

Waiting.

I am done with you. sorry, you are acting ridiculously now.

Cosmik Debris

Honorary Master
they didn't, they just ask for R265 but you can't afford it.

so will you leave? :p

Answer my question. Stop obfuscating and deflecting:

Cosmik Debris

Honorary Master
The CPA isn't the constitution. Any other act can override it.

No it can't. Because if you override the CPA, nobody can be prosecuted nor arrested. Do you ever think about what you write using critical thinking?