• You are losing out on amazing benefits because you are not a member. Join for free. Register now.
  • Samsung Pay Giveaway - Win a Samsung Connect & Control Speaker and other prizes. Enter Here.
  • Audi e-tron Giveaway - Win prizes worth R3,000 Enter Here.

Tweeting Tito Mboweni is advised to cease and desist

BBSA

Executive Member
Finance minister Tito Mboweni, who has taken to Twitter to declare war on the media has been advised by the DA to desist from the practice.

In much the same way that US President Donald Trump expresses his views on Twitter, Mboweni took to the social media channel on Wednesday to observe that: “It is fascinating and shocking when one is back to REALPOLITIK from the private sector! I am ready!!”

Then, in several tweets starting at 10.18pm on Thursday night, he continued saying that “wars start in different ways. Spears and shields, gun powder, bullets and now through media: printed and electronic (eg trade wars by a super power President) and then social media!! Well the SA Editors must be Editors!! If needs be we will be forced into the fight, WAR!”

“The problem is that there will be COLLATERAL DAMAGE. Many people might not know this, I am a product of the warrior commanders of the mighty Zulu Army from the northern part of KZN eNgwavuma, we fear nothing. We die only with spears on our chests NOT our backs. Mayihlome! We face the fire NOT run away from it.

https://www.timeslive.co.za/amp/pol...g-tito-mboweni-is-advised-to-cease-and-desist

thestaggy

Honorary Master
“The problem is that there will be COLLATERAL DAMAGE. Many people might not know this, I am a product of the warrior commanders of the mighty Zulu Army from the northern part of KZN eNgwavuma, we fear nothing. We die only with spears on our chests NOT our backs. Mayihlome! We face the fire NOT run away from it.
Okay dude, settle down.

advised by the DA to desist
Are they completely retarded?!?

When a representative of your opposition wants to go apeshyte in the public eye you let him! Hell they should be encouraging it, even baiting him.

Seems the DA doesn't know how to spot an opportunity at all.

Milano

Honorary Master
They really do have an endless supply of clowns with each clown trying to out-clown the next.

Will they ever get down to governing?

Sigh.

Sweevo

Honorary Master

ToxicBunny

Honorary Master
Interesting that he claims to come from Northern KZN meanwhile was born in Tzaneen, and even his Grandfather seems to originate from Tzaneen area.

who.dat

Expert Member
"I am a product of the warrior commanders of the mighty Zulu Army from the northern part of KZN..."

He is a disgrace to his warrior ancestors. He is the very definition of a keyboard warrior.