Twilight: 30 Most Disturbing Products [NSFW!]

Lycanthrope

Honorary Master
Now, I've never watched this movie or read the books (yes, and proud of it), but the craze around this fad is ridiculous.

So, I bring The 30 Most Disturbing Twilight Products to your attention.

Most of it is disturbing, yes, but one thing, specifically, caught my eye:
The Vamp: The Sparkly Dildo
If nothing else on this slightly disturbing list can help you get as close to Edward as you'd like, please consider Tantus's sparkly The Vamp dildo in its cool pink color. Back when we showed you it was available, don't forget to throw it in the fridge before using it though, so you're sure to get that cold, lifeless feeling a real vamp's sparkly cock would be sure to have.
Yes, yes, icky, I know - and no, I wasn't looking to get one for myself, but it kinda "stands out" at you, you know. So I looked at the product listing and read some of the user reviews.

I thought I'd share a few:

11/27/2009
I was introduced to the Twilight series a few months ago by a friend. I read all four books in two days and OMG, I was IN LOVE! And now I LOVE this product. I think we can all agree that Edward is the sexiest man to ever exist [or not exist, lol]. I just read the other reviews and I think some of the people are joking. I mean, tying Lil Eddie to your cat is just weird. But I am being 100% truthful when I say this changed my life. I stick Lil Eddie in the freezer and when I take him out, I rub ice cubes all over him so he's wet, like in the Breaking Dawn skinny-dipping scene! I get in bed and slide [sometimes shove!!] him inside me, and OMG it is incredible!! Last Saturday we tried anal - amazingg. The shape and size of Lil Eddie is just perfect. I think I'm going to order a few more when my boyfriend's next paycheck come in so I can feel Eddie in EVERY SINGLE ONE of my holes, not to be gross or anything!! I also want to get my boyfriend to try Lil Eddie too. He is reluctant but I will do a sneak attack!! lol BUY THIS THING.
11/21/2009
I'm used to having sex with corpses, but this just makes the experience so much more enjoyable!
Suzie 08/30/2009
Holy Crap! I have always dreamed about this kind of thing. I love LOVE LOVE Vampires. I dream about them biting me and I also dream about their big cold cocks inside of me. I just ordered 3 of them, and I plan to freeze them all and use them all at once. I don't even need to try this product to know that it is AWESOME!!!!!111
I'm pretty sure (oh gods, rather, I hope) that most of those comments are fabricated. But, really... the people out there, scare the hell out of me.

*shudder*

j3n0va

Expert Member
11/27/2009
I was introduced to the Twilight series a few months ago by a friend. I read all four books in two days and OMG, I was IN LOVE! And now I LOVE this product. I think we can all agree that Edward is the sexiest man to ever exist [or not exist, lol]. I just read the other reviews and I think some of the people are joking. I mean, tying Lil Eddie to your cat is just weird. But I am being 100% truthful when I say this changed my life. I stick Lil Eddie in the freezer and when I take him out, I rub ice cubes all over him so he's wet, like in the Breaking Dawn skinny-dipping scene! I get in bed and slide [sometimes shove!!] him inside me, and OMG it is incredible!! Last Saturday we tried anal - amazingg. The shape and size of Lil Eddie is just perfect. I think I'm going to order a few more when my boyfriend's next paycheck come in so I can feel Eddie in EVERY SINGLE ONE of my holes, not to be gross or anything!! I also want to get my boyfriend to try Lil Eddie too. He is reluctant but I will do a sneak attack!! lol BUY THIS THING.
:erm:........:erm:........ If my GF suggested that it would be over. Forever. OMFG:sick: (p.s - and with her BF's money too:eek:)

11/21/2009
I'm used to having sex with corpses, but this just makes the experience so much more enjoyable!
I see nothing wrong with this reveiw. Different strokes for different folks.

Suzie 08/30/2009
Holy Crap! I have always dreamed about this kind of thing. I love LOVE LOVE Vampires. I dream about them biting me and I also dream about their big cold cocks inside of me. I just ordered 3 of them, and I plan to freeze them all and use them all at once. I don't even need to try this product to know that it is AWESOME!!!!!111
:rolleyes: 20 bucks says she 14.

I mean I watched Twilight with a few decent mature women and they all thought it was "okay but not the best I've seen". The books and movies were ok but whats making Twilight suck are the fans. ffs get laid by a real guy. (+ it seems like they all forgot but didn't Robert Pattinson play Cedric Diggory in Harry Potter 4. Everytime I see him I'm like lol voldemort killed you :D)

-LiLiTh-

Expert Member
Lol I've read twilight and new moon and i must say they are really good books BUT my word, these people can overreact!!!!!!:eek: The only products i knew about were the dolls BUT THIS IS BEYOND INSANE lol... i think trying the corpse is a much better idea than the sex toy itself. :D

P.S : I'll be watching new moon tomorrow. :D