Twitter permanently bans Donald Trump

daelm

Expert Member
Only a SITTING President can be impeached.

The impeachment process will run past the date when Biden takes over.
he's already impeached. that happened yesterday. the senate trial determines the outcome of that, not the fact of it.

Solarion

Honorary Master

Twitter, Facebook, Youtube. All should have stayed out of politics. Once you as a company get involved in politics you have to choose a side and once you have chosen a side your brand is now tarnished no matter which side you fall on and the reason for this is because there are NO good guys in politics.

Either you are going to provide an impartial service or you are just going to climb down into the whole with all the rest of the ugly, dark things that is the political world.

Gnarls

Expert Member
Twitter, Facebook, Youtube. All should have stayed out of politics. Once you as a company get involved in politics you have to choose a side and once you have chosen a side your brand is now tarnished no matter which side you fall on and the reason for this is because there are NO good guys in politics.

Either you are going to provide an impartial service or you are just going to climb down into the whole with all the rest of the ugly, dark things that is the political world.

I don't even mind that mate. It's their platform after all. Some transparency would be nice though. Something, something, something Uganda.

Solarion

Honorary Master
I don't even mind that mate. It's their platform after all. Some transparency would be nice though. Something, something, something Uganda.

Access to information and freedom of expression, including the public conversation on Twitter, is never more important than during democratic processes, particularly elections.

Hmm freedom of expression, except where it disagrees with my view point then it's blocked.

surface

Honorary Master
I am curious. Why can't SA bred highly skilled superior gene blue eyed community help Parler? I hear so much that without their ancestors, there would be no science, maths and what not. So, what are you waiting for guys (and 2 gals?)

rietrot

Honorary Master
I am curious. Why can't SA bred highly skilled superior gene blue eyed community help Parler? I hear so much that without their ancestors, there would be no science, maths and what not. So, what are you waiting for guys (and 2 gals?)

You have some serious racial issues.

Have you ever considered speaking to a professional?

AfricanTech

Honorary Master
:ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:

1 Tweet

One!

That the best the right wingers can come up with?

One!

I'm not even going to bother to analyse the difference between what Pelosi tweeted vs the mulititude of Trump's tweets and the relative difference in power between herself at the time the POTUS tweeting and the context and timing of his tweets.

AfricanTech

Honorary Master

Splinter

Honorary Master
Look, I will be honest.

All I can imagine is bod-c (big orange dumb - c$%t) going apoplectic at being banned by his normal means of disinformation and propoganda.

Especially as he has been impeached twice, and cannot rage on Twitter about fake news and such stuff.

It warms my heart.

AfricanTech

Honorary Master
Give one example and this genius assumes it is the only one. Intellectual giant here folks.

Cue crylaugh emoji.
Weird!

Even the Fox News story only references that tweet - it's repeated a couple of times but only that tweet is referenced...woulda thought the oppo would throw a few more examples to illustrate their point....