Twitter won't let American presidential candidates claim an early victory

Polymathic

Honorary Master
Lol once Trump leaves office Twitter going to lose relevance really fast. Twitter was on deaths door before Trump won the election

w1z4rd

Karmic Sangoma
Lol once Trump leaves office Twitter going to lose relevance really fast. Twitter was on deaths door before Trump won the election
Ah. no. lol. Twitter is awesome and is not going anywhere and certainly doesnt rely on Trump to survive or thrive.

Johnatan56

Honorary Master
This year I think democrats are more likely to win as it's a lot larger a voter turnout than last. Republicans do well when fewer people vote, Trump lost the popular election last time and this time there should be enough extra voters for the swing states.

There's already been nearly 100m votes cast, expected over 140m vs last elections 139m (where Trump has 62m vs Hillary 65m).

Last time a lot of people voted for Trump because they were fed up with the democrats, he doesn't have that going for him this year.

This race wouldn't be so tight if the democrats could just offer a good candidate.

Last edited:

Polymathic

Honorary Master
Yeah, that was 5 years ago, and they still going strong.
Because of the Orange Clown and Twitter hasn't really made any meaningful feature changes that will keep those who joined/rejoined Twitter because of Trump IMO

w1z4rd

Karmic Sangoma
Because of the Orange Clown and Twitter hasn't really made any meaningful feature changes that will keep those who joined/rejoined Twitter because of Trump IMO
I love Twitter, but I dont follow Trump. To me, its still the best short form content sharing platform out there.

greg0205

Honorary Master

And by "deaths door" you mean 330 million users, obviously.

So you think they'll run to Parler and *not* come back... this time?

Bold.

Milano

Honorary Master
You find it scary that they wont broadcast someone cheating without a warning to their viewers? o_O
You fully understand that the slippery slope of an Orwellian World is 1000x more dangerous than orange man.