Two-Day Giveaway - Enter now and win great prizes

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoryGren

Very Cool Car

Good looks, low, more efficient fuel consumption, plenty of leaker technology, connectivity and plain, good old comfort!

Hemi300c

Honorary Master
As part of the Nissan family you're guaranteed our commitment to customer care. A lasting bond between you, your vehicle and the Nissan brand. That’s our promise.

Nissan are great cars but becoming too expensive.

Very stylish, Flat steering with ProPilot self driving tech, Higher powered version made from Sunderland Plant. (the biggest company that produce cars in Britain)
Also it has four cylinder turbos which make the sound to sound like of Mercedes A-Class.
The first Qashqai to use twin-clutch automatic gearbox and the rest of the wheels are front-driven.

cool_gi

CITYPROOF
NEW QASHQAI OFFERS
MORE TECHNOLOGY, SLEEKER LOOKS AND MORE FEATURES. THE NEW NISSAN QASHQAI IS MORE DYNAMIC THAN EVER. VIEW OUR SPECIAL OFFERS BELOW AND GET CITYPROOF

JohanMas

NISSAN INTELLIGENT MOBILITY

Like having a third eye and a sixth sense all at once, Nissan Intelligent Mobility gives you confidence on the road. It helps you monitor your vehicle and your surroundings, anticipate unpredictable situations and protect yourself and your passengers.

MikeCTZA

Expert Member
NEXT LEVEL TECHNOLOGY
Nissan Intelligent Mobility
Armed with an array of next level Intelligent technologies.

SLEEKER LOOKS

An impressive range of stylish updates.

I have the pervious version and like the new look. And if one can definitely get that interest rate on financing, then it's a good special price

SJAANE

I like the design and lines of the car, the technology put into the car and the performance the car delivers!

NEXT LEVEL TECHNOLOGY

I like the Intelligent Mobility features. I have an older Qashqai and the surrounding cameras are great, and this concept seems to have been developed further.

DavidG44

NEXT LEVEL TECHNOLOGY

LTSpears

Loving the 19" alloys, the part-leather seats in the Acenta Plus/Tekna models and the 4,2l/100km consumption for the 1.5dCi engines. Yes sir!

buyeye

Expert Member
I love how the balloon is 35%, meaning you'll possibly be f@#k'd after 72 months.
Actually if you look at the repayment amount and interest rates you could trade it in for a new at the same repayment plan and it would be ok. Brand new car every 6 years for 4k is not so bad.

The other lease agreements on the luxury brands are much more than that and you would have no mileage limit?

cyrilr

NEW QASHQAI OFFERS

More technology, sleeker looks and more features. The new Nissan Qashqai is more dynamic than ever. View our special offers below and get CITYPROOF

Status
Not open for further replies.