Two-Day Giveaway - Enter now and win great prizes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edelweiss

CITYPROOF
NEW QASHQAI OFFERS
MORE TECHNOLOGY, SLEEKER LOOKS AND MORE FEATURES. THE NEW NISSAN QASHQAI IS MORE DYNAMIC THAN EVER. VIEW OUR SPECIAL OFFERS BELOW AND GET CITYPROOF

Mbombok

This week we partnered with Nissan to promote its new Qashqai. You can win an Amazon Fire HD Tablet and a mystery gadget. To enter:
  • Click on the Nissan banner shown on the top of this forum (mobile link here)
  • Tell us what you like about the car or the deal.
  • One entry per member
The giveaway will end on Sunday 3 February and standard -competition rules apply.

NISSAN INTELLIGENT MOBILITY
(DRIVING TECHNOLOGIES)

1.INTELLIGENT AROUND VIEW MONITOR-using 4 cameras the Intelligent around view monitor delivers a panoramic view.It makes reversing and parking easier.

2.HILL START ASSIST
Holds the vehicle when stationary-without the driver needing to keep their foot on the brakes or apply the parking brake.

3.BLIND SPOT WARNING

Alerts you if there's a vehicle in the blind sport area on either side of the car.

4. INTELLIGENT TRACE CONTROL

For confident handling around corners,this system adjusts the brake pressure on individual wheels to keep you on an optimal line right through the turn.

It has a sleeker design ..
I prefer diesel.. And it's impressive at 4.2litre per 100km.
R3930pm is a steal..
And it comes in a beautiful Red. Too stunning..
Nicely done Nissan.. 1400 bakkie to this.

It has a sleeker design ..
I prefer diesel.. And it's impressive at 4.2litre per 100km.
R3930pm is a steal..
And it comes in a beautiful Red. Too stunning..
Nicely done Nissan.. 1400 bakkie to this.

C4Cat

Executive Member
NEXT LEVEL TECHNOLOGY
Armed with an array of next level Intelligent technologies

dedfrog

INTELLIGENT AROUND VIEW MONITOR
Using 4 cameras the Intelligent Around View Monitor delivers a panoramic view, making reversing and parking easier. Once you try it, you'll never want to drive a car without it.

adslrouter

This week we partnered with Nissan to promote its new Qashqai. You can win an Amazon Fire HD Tablet and a mystery gadget. To enter:
  • Click on the Nissan banner shown on the top of this forum (mobile link here)
  • Tell us what you like about the car or the deal.
  • One entry per member
The giveaway will end on Sunday 3 February and standard competition rules apply.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SLEEKER LOOKS
SMARTER DESIGN
An impressive range of stylish updates for a bolder ride through life.

alphabyte

NEXT LEVEL TECHNOLOGY
Armed with an array of next level Intelligent technologies.

justinmargot

CITYPROOF
NEW QASHQAI OFFERS
MORE TECHNOLOGY, SLEEKER LOOKS AND MORE FEATURES. THE NEW NISSAN QASHQAI IS MORE DYNAMIC THAN EVER. VIEW OUR SPECIAL OFFERS BELOW AND GET CITYPROOF

Xolani1

Sleeker looks, safety, a breath of fresh air to drive. A real head turner, stylish rims, compatible and fuel saver.

s8gs93

SPIRITED PERFORMANCE
REIGNITED PASSION
Now the journey really is the destination. :cool:
THE NEW NISSAN QASHQAI IS MORE DYNAMIC THAN EVER.

Edit Man

NEW BOSE® AUDIO SYSTEM

Drive to the sound of your Premium Bose® Audio System: an expansive listening experience in both the front and rear. Featuring eight speakers, it fills the new Nissan Qashqai with depth and precision.

SurfMan123

CITYPROOF
NEW QASHQAI OFFERS

MNik007

I'm no stranger to the Nissan range, my dad has a Navara, and my sister an older qashqai model. But after seeing this ad, I can really tell you that this is indeed a great car. I love the features of it - the newer technology, the design and overall look of the vehicle. It still encompasses the older traits, but with a more stylish appeal. Also the price is really crushing the market for an SUV. Very affordable too. This link was a godsend.

googs

NEXT LEVEL TECHNOLOGY
Armed with an array of next level Intelligent technologies.

Status
Not open for further replies.