Two-day giveaway - Enter now and win great prizes

Status
Not open for further replies.

MalcolmN

We partnered with TymeBank to promote its new banking service. You can win a Google Home Mini and an Amazon Fire TV stick. To enter:
  • Click on the TymeBank banner shown on the top of this forum (mobile link here)
  • Tell us what you find the most attractive about the TymeBank account.
  • One entry per member
The giveaway will end on Wednesday 20 March and standard competition rules apply.
The fees

Sco087

The flexible savings option looks amazing. Most definitely is a power product in helping people achieve there goals.

cerebus

Honorary Master
Our GoalSave tool lets you put money in, take money out, with no restrictions, fees or penalties. Leave it in a bit longer to earn as much as 10%* interest.

Donnie16

No monthly fees, many free day-to-day banking transactions and low charges for other transactions.

milob0027

Low fees, linked to rewards program (smart shopper), savings options and eco-friendly (paperless) which is brilliant.

BosluisTepel

TymeBank gives you an account with no monthly fees, where many day-to-day banking transactions are free and there are low charges for other transactions, so you always know what banking with us is going to cost you.

msquared

Expert Member
Save on your terms. In your own way.
Our GoalSave tool lets you put money in, take money out, with no restrictions, fees or penalties. Leave it in a bit longer to earn as much as 10%* interest.

ginaldtkb

Very quick and painless to open, the idea of double smart shopper points when I buy at Pick'n Pay and finally no monthly fees. It's just perfect.

Rasennaicker

TymeBank gives you an account with no monthly fees, where many day-to-day banking transactions are free and there are low charges for other transactions, so you always know what banking with us is going to cost you.

SadSlime

Personally i find that fact that there are no monthly transactions as well as the fact that there are generally no to little charges when you withdraw money at certain locations quite attractive. It seems like it would be quite nice to withdraw money when i need it without large transaction fees.

nkd

Think no monthly fees, many free day-to-day banking transactions and low charges for other transactions. And that's just for starters.

Krazeyboy

Save on your terms. In your own way.

droplet

Expert Member
No Monthly fees. Pay-as-you-use charges
Why pay to keep an account open, or pay for the banking you don’t need?

MrsWestcot

I like how easy and simple it is to open an account - Just opened one in less than 5min. The saving's tool is cool and has given me motivation to start saving for that Holiday I have always wanted to take.

ThatGuy_ZA

The money we save by not having branches benefits you, as it allows us to charge you a lot less for your banking services.

stuartjdrury

Open a bank account in less than 5 minutes
Double Smart Shopper Points
No documents

frizz

Why pay to keep an account open, or pay for the banking you don’t need?

Status
Not open for further replies.