Two-day giveaway - Enter now and win great prizes

Status
Not open for further replies.
* 6% interest from day 1, 7% after 30 days, 9% after 90 days. If you give 10 days’ notice after 90 days – you earn as much as 10%. ** The maximum amount you can add across your GoalSaves, depending on your profile limit.

ALANMACZA

TymeBank gives you an account with no monthly fees, where many day-to-day banking transactions are free and there are low charges for other transactions, so you always know what banking with us is going to cost you.

With no monthly fees and double smart shopper points, and the easiest sign up, TymeBank has to be the most compelling banking offering.

Gtx553

That Tyme Bank earns me Smart Shopper points wherever I purchase using their Visa Card and double Smart Shopper points on purchases at Pick n Pay stores countrywide.

Jaak9

No monthly fees and only R2 to swipe your card.

Beats the few hundred bucks a month I pay to FNB for bank charges

Your TymeBank Card earns you Smart Shopper points wherever you shop and double Smart Shopper points when you swipe and pay at Pick n Pay.

FrenchieB

How do they get away with this: No filling out paper forms, no scanning, faxing or emailing. Opening and using your EveryDay account is really quick and easy. How do they know there clients????(its a Requirement to KYC all clients as per Treasury and SARB. Its law and huge fines have been given to leading banks like Investec and others for poor KYC documentation.

But What I like is this: Your TymeBank Card earns you Smart Shopper points wherever you shop and double Smart Shopper points when you swipe and pay at Pick n Pay.

MattRoy

No filling out paper forms, no scanning, faxing or emailing. Opening and using your EveryDay account is really quick and easy.

OhnaW

The fees are excellent - much better than any other bank I know. You have choices of how you can do most transactions for free - even something like debit order with insufficient funds the fee is extremely low.

hermandt

We partnered with TymeBank to promote its new banking service. You can win a Google Home Mini and an Amazon Fire TV stick. To enter:
  • Click on the TymeBank banner shown on the top of this forum (mobile link here)
  • Tell us what you find the most attractive about the TymeBank account.
  • One entry per member
The giveaway will end on Wednesday 20 March and standard competition rules apply.
Done

Rocco1

EveryDay account
TymeBank is a new kind of bank that’s digitally smart. The money we save by not having branches benefits you, as it allows us to charge you a lot less for your banking services. Think no monthly fees, many free day-to-day banking transactions and low charges for other transactions. And that's just for starters

I especially opened my Tymebank for the free ( and cheaper at PnP ) banking. No monthly fees and no POS charges.
Amazed at the 3 minute fuss-free of opening the account.
( Love the paperless banking terminal as it is good for the environment. Also, there are no moody banking clerks to interact with )

Zarnicate

No Monthly fees. Pay-as-you-use charges
Why pay to keep an account open, or pay for the banking you don’t need?

VassanMoodley

Open a bank account in less than 5 minute
Get your personalised TymeBank Visa debit card right away at the TymeBank kiosk in select Pick n Pay and Boxer stores.

charlbrink

Double Smart Shopper points when you swipe and pay at Pick n Pay

Double Smart Shopper points when you swipe and pay at Pick n Pay

deezo333

The most attractive thing I see about the bank, is its accessibility.

Its easy, online and you don't have to make time for those long hours in the bank branches. The fees on transactions are also amazing, with you only paying for what you do (at a low, very low rate)

Status
Not open for further replies.