Two-day giveaway - Enter now and win great prizes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dkdup

TymeBank gives you an account with no monthly fees, where many day-to-day banking transactions are free and there are low charges for other transactions, so you always know what banking with us is going to cost you.

yaboyiv

love that’s it’s totally digital and that you pay for what you use. I hate going into branches so I love this about Tyme.

Happy Days

TymeBank gives you an account with no monthly fees, where many day-to-day banking transactions are free and there are low charges for other transactions, so you always know what banking with us is going to cost you.

Gilliam

TYME BANK :The money we save by not having branches benefits you, as it allows us to charge you a lot less for your banking services.

Only needs A passport

CuzziGa

Free Visa debit card
It’s the only bank card you'll ever need, to shop everywhere and to withdraw money from any ATM in South Africa.

EveryDay account
TymeBank is a new kind of bank that’s digitally smart. The money we save by not having branches benefits you, as it allows us to charge you a lot less for your banking services. Think no monthly fees, many free day-to-day banking transactions and low charges for other transactions. And that's just for starters.

- [JB] This is awesome. Digital banking, no monthly fees! Awesome!

KRS

Double Smart Shopper Points.
Open a bank account in less than 5 minutes.
No Monthly fees.
Pay-as-you-use charges.

ZSK

No documents
No filling out paper forms, no scanning, faxing or emailing. Opening and using your EveryDay account is really quick and easy.

Mgilija

Payments at a low R2 per transaction, depositing fee of only R4 per R1000 and only R8 to withdraw from any ATM in the country. Convience of doing everything concerning my banking on my phone and fulfilling them at PicknPay or Boxer stores is music to my ears . Your fees are all lower than that of even Capitec and FNB .

Tyme Bank is a new kind of bank that's digitally smart. The money we save by not having branches benefits you, as it allows us to charge you a lot less for banking services.:thumbsup:

pHad3s

The money we save by not having branches benefits you, as it allows us to charge you a lot less for your banking services

Domoreto

Want a bank that sees your potential? You’ve got it
Other banks see numbers. But we see you. Which is why we have the tools and services to help you get where you’re going and achieve everything we know you’re capable of. Open your new EveryDay account today and join the bank that lets you earn more and pay less with ease.

Status
Not open for further replies.