Two-day giveaway - Enter now and win great prizes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vimalsardar

I love that you don't have to fill in hordes of documentation in order to open a bank account. This si the way all banks should go in order to ensure that people find it easy to adopt a culture of savings

host247

Open your account right here, right now and collect your debit card at a TymeBank kiosk in a Pick n Pay and Boxer store.

alqassam

Expert Member
No documents
No filling out paper forms, no scanning, faxing or emailing. Opening and using your EveryDay account is really quick and easy.

abudabi

Expert Member
Think no monthly fees, many free day-to-day banking transactions and low charges for other transactions.

DavidDanny13

TymeBank is a new kind of bank that’s digitally smart. The money we save by not having branches benefits you, as it allows us to charge you a lot less for your banking services. Think no monthly fees, many free day-to-day banking transactions and low charges for other transactions. And that's just for starters.

wavesailor

The money we save by not having branches benefits you, as it allows us to charge you a lot less for your banking services. Think no monthly fees, many free day-to-day banking transactions and low charges for other transactions. And that's just for starters.

eland1985

Earning money on money is what I'm looking for.
* 6% interest from day 1, 7% after 30 days, 9% after 90 days. If you give 10 days’ notice after 90 days – you earn as much as 10%.
** The maximum amount you can add across your GoalSaves, depending on your profile limit.

Stokstert

Executive Member
No documents

No filling out paper forms, no scanning, faxing or emailing. Opening and using your EveryDay account is really quick and easy.

Must we believe you, not even FICA?

MikeCTZA

Expert Member
No Monthly fees. Pay-as-you-use charges
Why pay to keep an account open, or pay for the banking you don’t need?

carolbyett

Double Smart Shopper Points - Your TymeBank Card earns you Smart Shopper points wherever you shop and double Smart Shopper points when you swipe and pay at Pick n Pay.

googs

Save on your terms. In your own way.
Our GoalSave tool lets you put money in, take money out, with no restrictions, fees or penalties. Leave it in a bit longer to earn as much as 10%* interest.

Tsidi

We partnered with TymeBank to promote its new banking service. You can win a Google Home Mini and an Amazon Fire TV stick. To enter:
  • Click on the TymeBank banner shown on the top of this forum (mobile link here)
  • Tell us what you find the most attractive about the TymeBank account.
  • One entry per member
The giveaway will end on Wednesday 20 March and standard competition rules apply.
It’s super quick to open everyone can open it, no lines no issues and u get your card immediately ‍♀, I also like the fact that I can use it everywhere and get smartshopper points ! I just love it!

Status
Not open for further replies.