Two-day giveaway - Enter now and win great prizes

Status
Not open for further replies.

marumo

6% interest from day 1, 7% after 30 days, 9% after 90 days. If you give 10 days’ notice after 90 days – you earn as much as 10%

krepunk

Open a bank account in less than 5 minutes
Get your personalised TymeBank Visa debit card right away at the TymeBank kiosk in select Pick n Pay and Boxer stores.

citcat

Lower fees due to being a digital bank as well as the convenience of being able to do everything online.

giovannidc

Our GoalSave tool lets you put money in, take money out, with no restrictions, fees or penalties. Leave it in a bit longer to earn as much as 10%* interest.

johnie

Other banks see numbers. But we see you. Which is why we have the tools and services to help you get where you’re going and achieve everything we know you’re capable of. Open your new EveryDay account today and join the bank that lets you earn more and pay less with ease.

Meeza21

No documents
No filling out paper forms, no scanning, faxing or emailing. Opening and using your EveryDay account is really quick and easy.

AshenP

Save on your terms. In your own way.
Our GoalSave tool lets you put money in, take money out, with no restrictions, fees or penalties. Leave it in a bit longer to earn as much as 10%* interest.

TarnAlcock

We partnered with TymeBank to promote its new banking service. You can win a Google Home Mini and an Amazon Fire TV stick. To enter:
  • Click on the TymeBank banner shown on the top of this forum (mobile link here)
  • Tell us what you find the most attractive about the TymeBank account.
  • One entry per member
The giveaway will end on Wednesday 20 March and standard competition rules apply.

So who won?

Nowelile

Tyme bank is a new way to save money and easy to open it with no paperwork only your thumbprint , getting rewards when shopping at boxer

Sidez

No Monthly fees. Pay-as-you-use charges
Why pay to keep an account open, or pay for the banking you don’t need?

lkswan747

no monthly fees, many free day-to-day banking transactions and low charges for other transactions

giovanni777

They also have a great FREE app called TymeCoach - shows your actual Compuscan credit scores, manage your credit, see payment histories AND fix problems. I found #teljoy marked me a s slow payer which is not the cse, runs off debit order and has never been missed. Great initiative Tyme Bank!!

Sam123456

No documents
No filling out paper forms, no scanning, faxing or emailing. Opening and using your EveryDay account is really quick and easy.

Farhaan Surtie

As a student I am always looking for ways to be able to save wherever I can. With the TymeBank EveryDay Account this allows me to do just that. The free monthly fees are whats best about this account to me as I don't have to worry about a large amount going out of my account for services I don't even use.

Arnoldsly99

Reading about TymeBank immediately caught my attention and I was very excited to join. Zero banking fees are undeniably attractive to any person looking for a banking solution especially students. If you are looking for an mind blowing horrible service experience look no further than TymeBank. For example they have 3 banking tiers which you can acquire depending on how many of the questions were successfully verified during the Fica process. Home Affairs is used for the Fica process which is most likely the least up to date database to use. If your address have changed since the last time you applied for an passport at home affairs you will be rewarded with the second tier with absolutely no way of upgrading it. You can try to change your address at Home Affairs, contact TymeBank service representatives who has no idea what's going on with their limited FAQ scripts or email them (Even tried PM TymeBank account on MyBB). After 2 emails and 3 weeks going by I finally received an case number and now it's over a month with no reply. TymeBank is truly special and their service is as expected when paying no banking fees.

Status
Not open for further replies.