Two-Day Giveaway - Win a Google Chromecast, Branded Gear, and a Mystery Gadget

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deanza

the Black Ops Pass is packed with new, epic content for every game mode, enhancing your Call of Duty experience.

Oli

I am keen for "Blackout, where the universe of Black Ops comes to life in one massive battle royale experience" So excited!

Doublesixguy

This game is so exciting and Incredibly life like... Keeps my Adrenalin pumping.. I even play it with my 17 year old son

Geoff.D

Honorary Master
Done

Featuring gritty, grounded, fluid Multiplayer combat, the biggest Zombies offering ever with three full undead adventures at launch, and Blackout, where the universe of Black Ops comes to life in one massive battle royale experience.

Kinglajava

Featuring gritty, grounded, fluid Multiplayer combat, the biggest Zombies offering ever with three full undead adventures at launch, and Blackout

nkd

Black Ops Pass delivers the ultimate Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 experience.

JasonZ

Call of Duty Black ops 4 what a GAME. The Multiplayer / Zombies modes are my favorite where you go fighting against your friends for the top ladder, to standing alongside them in the world of zombies trying to battle your way through the mist and mystery. My friends and I have been playing non-stop since Launch and does not seem like it will end any time soon. Hours and hours of fun.

I would wholeheartedly recommend this to the FPS fans.

Warrenko

INCLUDES:
  • CALL OF DUTY®: BLACK OPS 4 GAME
  • 2,400 CALL OF DUTY POINTS**
  • DIGITAL EDITION BONUS ITEMS
  • DIGITAL DELUXE BONUS ITEMS
  • BLACK OPS PASS* WHICH INCLUDES:
    • -“CLASSIFIED,” A ZOMBIES EXPERIENCE AVAILABLE AT LAUNCH
    • -4 ADDITIONAL ALL-NEW ZOMBIES EXPERIENCES
    • -12 MULTIPLAYER MAPS
    • -4 EXCLUSIVE BLACKOUT CHARACTERS

Status