Two-Day Giveaway - Win a Google Chromecast, Branded Gear, and a Mystery Gadget

Status
Not open for further replies.

asafla

The biggest Zombies offering ever with three full undead adventures at launch.

Iamnotageek

Expert Member
Featuring gritty, grounded, fluid Multiplayer combat, the biggest Zombies offering ever with three full undead adventures at launch, and Blackout, where the universe of Black Ops comes to life in one massive battle royale experience.

ronelv

The biggest Zombies offering ever with three full undead adventures at launch.

Kwakhanya Nkonzombi

There are a few things I love about this game; not only the amazing graphics, but the feel of the game(s) when playing them. Having played Modern Warfare (MW), MW 2 & MW 3, as well as Black Ops, I cannot wait to see how they have improved the graphics and feel of the game. I'm pretty sure that the story line is as captivating as depicted in the launch trailer.

The last thing I really love about this game is how it creates an environment where I can connect with players around the world. This is such an amazing feature. I really hope that the new game is as epic as the previous games have been!

Jay235

The battle royale experience featuring the largest map in Call of Duty history.

Ryder_JHB

Expert Member
Featuring gritty, grounded, fluid Multiplayer combat, the biggest Zombies offering ever with three full undead adventures at launch, and Blackout, where the universe of Black Ops comes to life in one massive battle royale experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.