Two-Day Giveaway - Win an Amazon Echo Smart Home Speaker with Alexa

Status
Not open for further replies.

sethtomson

Red clients will be given priority when they call the service desk for assistance. This means you won't waste time being put on hold

HJO

Vodacom Red for Business customers get their first Rush courier delivery for free.

Bexel89

Clients on a Red plan will be prioritized in the queue in selected Vodacom stores, where they can enjoy shorter waiting times.

There's priority queuing in selected Vodacom stores exclusive to Red clients only.

shaimalb

Clients on a Red plan will be prioritised in the queue in selected Vodacom stores, where they can enjoy shorter waiting times.

Vinger

Clients on a Red plan will be prioritised in the queue in selected Vodacom stores, where they can enjoy shorter waiting times.

KDZAR

The majority of my companies business Vodacom packages i manage are red packages. The ability to call Vodacom and get good priority service is what i need. I only email and it works great. I've just learned about the Rush Smart Courier Promotion with red packages! Good on you Vodacom.

royalalien

Faaiez

Rebranding a product doesn't mean you going to provide better service or coverage.
I still do not have a Vodacom signal at my home after being told it's going to be sorted in 6 months.
This was in 2016.

ppiotis

As part of the promotion, we’ll give you your first smart courier delivery FREE with Rush

GavGold

Selected RED customers are rewarded with one FREE delivery of up to R150 on the Rush Smart Courier platform

leighfc

Red for Business price plans offers you the benefit of worry-free data usage at lower data rates.

Dcee

This week we partnered with Vodacom Business to promote its “Red For Business” products.

You can win an Amazon Echo Smart Home Speaker with Alexa and Branded Gear. To enter:

• Click on the Vodacom banner shown on the top of this forum
  • Give one of the benefits of Vodacom Red For Business
  • One entry per member

The giveaway will end on Friday 7 September and standard competition rules apply.

Dcee

Bvusie

As a Red client you get access to premium lifestyle benefits and exclusive rewards.

Status
Not open for further replies.