Two-Day Giveaway - Win an Apple TV and a mystery gadget

Status
Not open for further replies.

HandyAndyRSA

As a small business owner, I am very interested in the WorkForce Pro WF-6590DWF. PrescisionCore allows incredibly efficient and fast printing, so that I am not sitting around waiting for my printer to be done, as a page takes just 7 seconds to be fully printed on. The efficiency makes sure that money is not being wasted, as the XXL cartridges can print up to 10,000 black & 7,000 colour pages. Lastly, I can also use NFc connectivity to print. This is very important to me, as I am always on the run, and need to make sure the technology is use for my business and personal life are all interconnected. The Workforce Pro Series allows for Smart control, in that I can print & scan from mobile devices with NFC connectivity. With cost-effective, time-saving and Effeciency boosting, the Workforce Pro can let me focus on what is important.

csmthethwa

This week we partnered with Epson to promote its WorkForce Pro Series printers.

You can win an Apple TV and a mystery gadget. To enter:
  1. Click on the Epson banner shown on the top of this forum (click here on mobile)
  2. Tell us which offer you find the most attractive about the Epson WorkForce Pro Series printers.
  3. One entry per member
The giveaway will end on Wednesday 21 November and standard competition rules apply.

cenuij

Send a file to the central email address,
then go to the printer of your choice to
release your print job after logging in via
the web app on your mobile. You can
print the body of the email as well as
attachments such as Microsoft Office
documents, photos and PDFs.

RuhanKnoetze

In independent tests, Epson’s WorkForce Pro models produced up to 94% less waste than lasers and copiers1. No ozone gas is emitted, and there are fewer consumables and parts to replace than a comparable laser. Epson offers a range of ink cartridge sizes that help to keep costs down, guarantee prints look superb, and are hassle-free to replace. Epson’s DURABrite Ultra and DURABrite Pro inks are also ISO 117984 certified, guaranteeing longer lasting prints in any business environment.

Deetz

Less waste, better prints
In independent tests, Epson’s WorkForce Pro models produced up to 94% less waste than lasers and copiers1. No ozone gas is emitted, and there are fewer consumables and parts to replace than a comparable laser. Epson offers a range of ink cartridge sizes that help to keep costs down, guarantee prints look superb, and are hassle-free to replace. Epson’s DURABrite Ultra and DURABrite Pro inks are also ISO 117984 certified, guaranteeing longer lasting prints in any business environment.

andeb

This week we partnered with Epson to promote its WorkForce Pro Series printers.

You can win an Apple TV and a mystery gadget. To enter:
  1. Click on the Epson banner shown on the top of this forum (click here on mobile)
  2. Tell us which offer you find the most attractive about the Epson WorkForce Pro Series printers.
  3. One entry per member
The giveaway will end on Wednesday 21 November and standard competition rules apply.
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-8590 Series

Thanerz12

Epson’s WorkForce Pro models produced up to 94% less waste than lasers and copiers1. No ozone gas is emitted, and there are fewer consumables and parts to replace than a comparable laser. Epson offers a range of ink cartridge sizes that help to keep costs down, guarantee prints look superb, and are hassle-free to replace. Who doesn't want to protect the environment?

MeerkatRSA

Less waste, better prints

Nips

Efficiency boosting
Reduce time spent on interventions by up to 98%1
fewer service calls, mis-feeds, changing supplies

Kitri747

The WorkForce Pro WF-8510DWF looks quite cool, it has the 4-in-one which is useful for every day work purposes. For less regular purposes it also allows for printing images via a usb device, and can print up to A3+.

Shpongle

With up to 96% lower energy consumption than lasers, not only do Work Force Pro printers reduce electricity costs, but they can also help your organisation meet environmental targets

Epson’s WorkForce Pro models produced up to 94% less waste than lasers and copiers1. No ozone gas is emitted, and there are fewer consumables and parts to replace than a comparable laser

Quintus26

Energy saving
With up to 96% lower energy consumption than lasers, not only do WorkForce Pro printers reduce electricity costs, but they can also help your organisation meet envrionmental targets

Aang2721

In independent tests, Epson’s WorkForce Pro models produced up to 94% less waste than lasers and copiers. No ozone gas is emitted, and there are fewer consumables and parts to replace than a comparable laser.

Status
Not open for further replies.