Two-Day Giveaway - Win cool gadgets

Status
Not open for further replies.

BazzzzyB

If you're gonna own a Jag, surely it has to be the F-Pace? You want luxury and easy driving, but you want to feel like you're driving an actual car. Not a silent electric wagon. Obviously the space thing is grea if you have a big family to worry about, but if there was an option to choose something like the F-Type instead, would definitely choose that. It just comes down to: you can get "big and comfortable" in almost any car make. What you want is a Jag that feels like a sports car...

Hyperion68

F‑PACE

Our luxury performance SUV brings together sporty handling and dramatic beauty with everyday practicality and efficiency. Technologically advanced to the core, F‑PACE helps keep you safe, connected and entertained. It’s the benchmark of capable performance and makes every day driving extraordinarily pleasurable for you and your family.

WxCo

E‑PACE
There is something very alluring about this compact look. And even without test driving it, you know that it will have the legendary power of a Jaguar engine.

uOminous

F‑PACE
Our luxury performance SUV brings together sporty handling and dramatic beauty with everyday practicality and efficiency. Technologically advanced to the core, F‑PACE helps keep you safe, connected and entertained. It’s the benchmark of capable performance and makes every day driving extraordinarily pleasurable for you and your family.

Bat1Heavy

This week we partnered with Jaguar to promote “The Pace”. You can win a TP-Link 5G Mobile Wi-Fi router and a Creative Muvo 2c Bluetooth speaker. To enter:
  • Click on the Jaguar banner shown on the top of this forum.
  • Tell us which Jaguar Pace vehicle you like and why.
  • One entry per member.
The giveaway will end on Wednesday 10 July and standard competition rules apply.
F-Pace

Jekot

F‑PACE

Christian1

F pace
I want to feel the power and performance of a jaguar and enjoy the superior quality and comfort. Jaguar is number one on my list of dream cars.

elf_lord_ZC5

Executive Member
E‑PACE ( Awesome )
E‑PACE is Jaguar’s first compact SUV. This capable, well-put-together vehicle is a unique fusion of lithe good looks, agility and dynamic driving. With a driver-focused cockpit sitting at the heart of a family-focused interior, E‑PACE adds everyday practicality to the pleasurable performance Jaguar is known for. There’s never been a compact SUV like this before

sweets01

Script

F-Pace

F‑PACE's range of engines, including the new 5.0 litre 405kW V8 Supercharged Petrol2, and Lightweight Aluminum Architecture deliver refinement, efficiency and thrilling performance.

That 5.0 will GO!

Metallicson

I‑PACE (of course)

Introducing Jaguar's first all-electric performance SUV. Like every Jaguar it feels like no other car on the road. The fact that it’s all-electric hasn’t changed this in the slightest. As you’d expect, there's been no comprise on capability or performance. Built from the ground up, the new Jaguar I‑PACE is a pure Battery Electric Vehicle (BEV). Thrilling to look at and drive, Jaguar I‑PACE is the ultimate all-electric performance SUV.

netmaster

F‑PACE

Gerharderasmus2511

I‑PACE
All electric. If Trump keeps pushing his plans to ruin our environment, we will all need to do our part to counteract his idiocy. #ThanksJaguar

CookieMonsta26

ljw1304

The Jaguar I‑PACE. It is the ultimate all-electric performance SUV.

AmpZ_

F-PACE

* The style and the look
* The performance
* The colour options
* The fact that it's made and built in the UK

TrueTenacity

I‑PACE

Introducing Jaguar's first all-electric performance SUV. Like every Jaguar it feels like no other car on the road. The fact that it’s all-electric hasn’t changed this in the slightest. As you’d expect, there's been no comprise on capability or performance. Built from the ground up, the new Jaguar I‑PACE is a pure Battery Electric Vehicle (BEV). Thrilling to look at and drive, Jaguar I‑PACE is the ultimate all-electric performance SUV.

Status
Not open for further replies.