Two-Day Giveaway - Win cool gadgets

Status
Not open for further replies.

mgkoch

The All-Electric Jaguar I-Pace.
It 0-100 in 4.8seconds performance, 470Km range and it is electric. Also, it looks good.

elysian

E‑PACE

Compact SUV is all I need and
The cockpit wraps around the driver, putting all controls and dials within easy reach, so you can concentrate on the thrill of driving.

David200

E‑PACE

E‑PACE is Jaguar’s first compact SUV. This capable, well-put-together vehicle is a unique fusion of lithe good looks, agility and dynamic driving. With a driver-focused cockpit sitting at the heart of a family-focused interior, E‑PACE adds everyday practicality to the pleasurable performance Jaguar is known for. There’s never been a compact SUV like this before.

ANNEWA

I_PACE
The interior design is clean and uncluttered, with tactile features and sweeping lines. The nature of the electric powertrain offers additional space, providing more freedom to maximise the comfort provided by I-PACE’s interior.

scienide

Expert Member
The All-Electric Jaguar I-Pace.
It 0-100 in 4.8seconds performance, 470Km range and it is electric. Also, it looks good.

Kimsinc

F‑PACE
Our luxury performance SUV brings together sporty handling and dramatic beauty with everyday practicality and efficiency. Technologically advanced to the core, F‑PACE helps keep you safe, connected and entertained. It’s the benchmark of capable performance and makes every day driving extraordinarily pleasurable for you and your family.
More than all this the music quality obtained through data, they say is as bespoke as the Jaguar.

Moeyy

I PACE
I mean like 0-100 in under 5 seconds..... that's just awesome for a sleek looking SUV that won't make a hole in your pocket for the petrol cost.

Magorof

F‑PACE
Our luxury performance SUV brings together sporty handling and dramatic beauty with everyday practicality and efficiency. Technologically advanced to the core, F‑PACE helps keep you safe, connected and entertained. It’s the benchmark of capable performance and makes every day driving extraordinarily pleasurable for you and your family.

wmwarrington

ALL-ELECTRIC JAGUAR I-PACE

CLEVER USE OF SPACE I-PACE uses axle-mounted electric motors and concentric single speed transmissions. This creates considerable room within the cabin, giving I-PACE a compact footprint from the outside but space within.

I‑PACE

CLEVER USE OF SPACE I-PACE uses axle-mounted electric motors and concentric single speed transmissions. This creates considerable room within the cabin, giving I-PACE a compact footprint from the outside but space within.

wmwarrington

I‑PACE

tracysen

I‑PACE
Introducing Jaguar's first all-electric performance SUV. Like every Jaguar it feels like no other car on the road. The fact that it’s all-electric hasn’t changed this in the slightest. As you’d expect, there's been no comprise on capability or performance. Built from the ground up, the new Jaguar I‑PACE is a pure Battery Electric Vehicle (BEV). Thrilling to look at and drive, Jaguar I‑PACE is the ultimate all-electric performance SUV.

Bernie27

F‑PACE

GeeJ

I‑PACE
Introducing Jaguar's first all-electric performance SUV. Like every Jaguar it feels like no other car on the road. The fact that it’s all-electric hasn’t changed this in the slightest. As you’d expect, there's been no comprise on capability or performance. Built from the ground up, the new Jaguar I‑PACE is a pure Battery Electric Vehicle (BEV). Thrilling to look at and drive, Jaguar I‑PACE is the ultimate all-electric performance SUV.

Roostbuster

I‑PACE

while fuel is so high.. electric for the win!! And the engines also have great torque.. car is not shabby to behold either

jellievis

I‑PACE

Robert Thomson

I‑PACE

Status
Not open for further replies.