Two-day Giveaway - Win great prizes

Status
Not open for further replies.

N_L

The Galaxy S3 - use Best Photo to capture your ideal pic each time.

Akasha

Executive Member
Use your phone with confidence; in the rain, on the beach, by the pool.

jonathan_nel

I've been using Galaxy devices since the S2 came out.

I'm currently using the S8 and must say it's been one of the best experiences. It feels good, it works great. It's much more than just a smartphone.

philsec

With smartphones become so functionally important in our forming part of our everyday lives, total security was key for peace-of-mind. Together with Samsung Knox, we introduced Iris Scan, a biometric safety feature that prevented even your identical twin from hacking your phone

GavGold

IP 67 water resistance on the S5 in 2014 - acknowledgement that our phones are always with us and need to be beautiful as well as rugged

Th4n3y

Samsung has come a hell of long way and u know if that name is mentioned its quality innovation

Minosc

Galaxy S - 2010

If you want to convince the world they don’t need physical buttons to type, you need an interface that’s both highly responsive and intuitive. The full body screen of the Galaxy S was just that.

krepunk

Super AMOLED Plus - brighter, more colourful than ever before. Consumer alert: at first glance, your jaw may spontaneously drop.

JOEY_8

An operating system designed by Google - That’s got to be good right?
How right they were

Jake45

Expert Member
Galaxy S8: We pushed our perfectly clear screen as far as it could go; see more, do more and still enjoy the ergonomic design that ensure your phone fits perfectly into your hand.

Cjn53

The Galaxy took me and many of my generation into the new world of social media/ google explore/selfie allowed me to share this experience with my kids

Rooinekk

With an OS designed by Google, there's less likelihood of problems with apps.

snail112

Expert Member
Galaxy S8

With smartphones become so functionally important in our forming part of our everyday lives, total security was key for peace-of-mind. Together with Samsung Knox, we introduced Iris Scan, a biometric safety feature that prevented even your identical twin from hacking your phone.

Johand

Expert Member
One year later, meet the Galaxy S2. A smartphone powerhouse with an 8-megapixel camera in the back, a 2-megapixel camera in the front. Still one of the thinnest phones on the market (8 years later), the Galaxy S2 made good on the promise of being the “next big thing”.

My Galaxy S2 was the biggest jump in phones I ever made.

Wayne2k

Samsung not found. Reminds me of the twitter posts from different brands.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-02-18-17-42-51.png
    Screenshot_2019-02-18-17-42-51.png
    533.4 KB · Views: 1
Status
Not open for further replies.