Two-day Giveaway - Win great prizes

Status
Not open for further replies.

bronwen777

What banner. I dont see it? Anyway, I am a huge samsung fan and have had a whole range of Galaxy S smart phones, they are fast, reliable and have always had the best screen resolutions. I still miss the S6's IR blaster! used to be a trip when you go to a fast food place and switch off their TV's. lol

lexor

Expert Member
Galaxy S

The impressive 5MP integrated camera of the Galaxy S helped start a new era – your camera was now always on hand.

Red Plumstead

Expert Member
With smartphones become so functionally important in our forming part of our everyday lives, total security was key for peace-of-mind. Together with Samsung Knox, we introduced Iris Scan, a biometric safety feature that prevented even your identical twin from hacking your phone.

Marius Flash

Expert Member
Clicked on the Samsung Banner and was delighted to see a well thought out and descriptive site to market the Samsung products. Not just the Galaxy....... But the 4K TV's look outstanding.
Never owned a Samsung phone or TV before?

jazzamazza

Too many too choose from its waaaaay to nostalgic but I'd say...

The Galaxy S3 - Smart Stay... Smart Stay - avoid the frustration of your screen constantly dimming whilst you are trying to read. Impressive right – but how about this? Scroll down just by looking . This was a keeper.

And how could Samsung me more right... ANDROID... An operating system designed by Google - That’s got to be good right? How right they were. As Kanye said that's history in the making man.

TBH can't wait for the Galaxy S10... I've been lucky enough to experience every one of these phones in my life (two owned by me), lets see what unpacked brings :)

marczn

New #13
An operating system designed by Google - That’s got to be good right? How right they were.

cameroncameron

First interaction was with a galaxy was with the S7. Coming from iOS it constantly surprised me. One of my favorite features was the waterproof rating. I was skeptical at first, watched a couple YouTube videos to make sure and then I took it for its first swim. Photos were amazing underwater. The customization battery saving modes are a great feature too :)

I am keen to see what Samsung does with the S10, particularly the small screen option as I don't enjoy the large devices. If the Galaxy continues this way they will stay at the top forever , so long as they can keep the price reasonable.

Gogga86

A world-first Infinity Display… That’s one of so many things that made the Galaxy S8 very impressive. There was so much to unbox, from iris scanning to Bixby

mobxes

From the S6 to the S7: Refined design, improved hardware performance, taking photos in low light, IP68 water- and dust-resistance. Useful!!

gwyn909

We pushed our perfectly clear screen as far as it could go; see more, do more and still enjoy the ergonomic design that ensure your phone fits perfectly into your hand.

wilbur4Oce

Your smart life without limits
One year later, meet the Galaxy S2. A smartphone powerhouse with an 8-megapixel camera in the back, a 2-megapixel camera in the front. Still one of the thinnest phones on the market (8 years later), the Galaxy S2 made good on the promise of being the “next big thing”.

joker08

Expert Member
love the display and build quality. The operating system is much better than any other phone in the market.
Also the water proof and dust proof feature is a must have.

Jhvzyl

With smartphones become so functionally important in our forming part of our everyday lives, total security was key for peace-of-mind. Together with Samsung Knox, we introduced Iris Scan, a biometric safety feature that prevented even your identical twin from hacking your phone.

wmwarrington

The Iris Scan, a biometric safety feature that prevented even my identical twin from hacking my phone.

agel

With the S5, you could put those bowls of rice away as we solve your water damage problems by simply making your smartphone water resistant.

jellievis

Galaxy S3. Introducing S-Beam – massive files transferred in a matter of seconds.

Drake2007

Expert Member
The Iris Scan, a biometric safety feature that prevented even my identical twin from hacking my phone.

newklear

Expert Member
Use your phone with confidence; in the rain, on the beach, by the pool.

Status
Not open for further replies.