Two-day Giveaway - Win great prizes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ngwato Paile

We partnered with Samsung to promote its new Galaxy S10. You can win a Google Home Mini and an Amazon Fire TV stick. To enter:
  • Click on the Samsung 10 banner shown on the top of this forum
  • Tell us what you find interesting about the Galaxy history.
  • One entry per member
The giveaway will end on Wednesday 20 February and standard competition rules apply.
I have had the Galaxy S3, S4 and Note5 phones before. Wow, such great devices to have ushered me into smartphone life! Grest devices they were.

Calico182

Expert Member
Queue 2012 and the release of the Galaxy S3. Designed with you in mind. With groundbreaking tech you could now control your phone with your voice and with Smart Stay your Galaxy S3 sensed when you were looking at your screen.

darkguyv3r

The Galaxy S7 definitely took over where the S6 left off. The design was refined and performance improved with some serious hardware that allowed you to do so much more, from taking photos in low light, to IP68 water- and dust-resistance that let you take your Galaxy S7 with you, everywhere!

Nolan_Naidu

Galaxy S
An operating system designed by Google - That’s got to be good right? How right they were.

gah

The Galaxy S4 took giant leaps in making your life better with tech. You could travel the world easily and without language barriers thanks to S Translate. Gestures, Voice, and Motion Control gave you that futuristic feel that everyone wants from a smartphone.

^ my first Galaxy phone

Captain Beer

Executive Member
The Galaxy S4 took giant leaps in making your life better with tech. You could travel the world easily and without language barriers thanks to S Translate. Gestures, Voice, and Motion Control gave you that futuristic feel that everyone wants from a smartphone.

v3rt1g0

Water Resistance

Use your phone with confidence; in the rain, on the beach, by the pool.

donvilla07

An operating system designed by Google - That’s got to be good right? How right they were.

REAPER

The Galaxy S7 definitely took over where the S6 left off. The design was refined and performance improved with some serious hardware that allowed you to do so much more, from taking photos in low light, to IP68 water- and dust-resistance that let you take your Galaxy S7 with you, everywhere!

cyrilr

Use your phone with confidence; in the rain, on the beach, by the pool. There are no limits.

JPNiemand

The Galaxy s4 for me still one of the first big leaps of Cellphones, was a phone packed with so many new features and tech. Hope the S10 can do something similar as all phones have become more or less the same thing with different names on it.

SAM45

There was major hype about the Iphone at the time when I started off with a Galaxy Note 2 which after many reviews was an exellent phone and a powerful tool to boot. A phone, beautiful and sleek, the S-pen, and a "mini computer". The Galaxy range was dubbed "the iphone killer." My laptop became outdated as a result. Used it way passed most phones expiry dates. Forward a few years later and I'm currently still using the galaxy S8 and still Samsung doesn't seize to amaze. Can't wait for my next upgrade.

Ator

Smartphones were here to stay and in 2014 we introduced the Galaxy S5. You could activate a Call Notifications Pop-up feature so a phone call wouldn’t interrupt your game, use fingerprint security to unlock it and with IP67 it was dustproof and water-resistant, giving you more peace of mind.

Theasenz

I have been using the Galaxy range from the Galaxy S2 and tablets, and I have had no issues with any of them. I am currently on the S9+ and there is nothing that you cannot achieve with this device and its predecessors. It is like having a computer in your pocket (actually is as it transforms when you pair it with the DEX).

These Galaxy devices are reliable and are built to last! If you dont have one, go out and get yourself one.

Deanza

binloud

AMOLED screen - high contrast, better battery life and all around better image.

Hemps

Honorary Master
Galaxy S5 - See everything on your phone in perfect HD quality

Status
Not open for further replies.