Two-day Giveaway - Win great prizes

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonnouZA

The Samsung galaxy phones have always been the leaders in innovation. My first galaxy was the S4 and was one of the best phones ever.

noodle12

Introduction of the Smart Stay screen technology with the S3 - still waiting for this with other brands!

SolCel

The Galaxy S7 definitely took over where the S6 left off. The design was refined and performance improved with some serious hardware that allowed you to do so much more, from taking photos in low light, to IP68 water- and dust-resistance that let you take your Galaxy S7 with you, everywhere!

rubber_otter

Expert Member
the Galaxy S2. A smartphone powerhouse with an 8-megapixel camera in the back, a 2-megapixel camera in the front.

b15cu1t_b0y

"An operating system designed by Google - That’s got to be good right? How right they were."

Sichone

Galaxy s7 has been the best it has good picture quality and fast internet browsing

Theesaje

The innovation is dramatically improved with every new version that gets released

BMQ

We pushed our perfectly clear screen as far as it could go; see more, do more and still enjoy the ergonomic design that ensure your phone fits perfectly into your hand.

bigric

I had an S4 and it had infrared so that you could switch tvs, aircons etc on and off. Awesome feature. I have the S8 now and love it.

Here's more from the site about the S4:
The Galaxy S4 took giant leaps in making your life better with tech. You could travel the world easily and without language barriers thanks to S Translate. Gestures, Voice, and Motion Control gave you that futuristic feel that everyone wants from a smartphone.

Edit Man

We introduced virtual reality as we married the smart phone display with our first VR headset and opened up a whole new world for people.

stofgogga

Use your phone with confidence; in the rain, on the beach, by the pool. There are no limits.

cerebus

Honorary Master
Inspired by Nature, Designed for Humans

Queue 2012 and the release of the Galaxy S3. Designed with you in mind. With groundbreaking tech you could now control your phone with your voice and with Smart Stay your Galaxy S3 sensed when you were looking at your screen. Revolutionary foundations that would lead to the amazing mobile technology to come.

Dave.W

Nice that my identical twin wasn't able to hack my Galaxy S8:

...Iris Scan, a biometric safety feature that prevented even your identical twin from hacking your phone.

alsouth58

A world-first Infinity Display… That’s one of so many things that made the Galaxy S8 very impressive. There was so much to unbox, from iris scanning to Bixby!

Ntsakom1

Sumsung galaxy the best value for you money Sumsung galaxy tab with S pen it's owsome I do everything in one place office and socia,Thank you Sumsung for galaxy innovation

Agent47

An operating system designed by Google - That’s got to be good right? How right they were.

ThisSideUp

Still one of the thinnest phones on the market (8 years later), the Galaxy S2 made good on the promise of being the “next big thing”.

bruinou

With smartphones become so functionally important in our forming part of our everyday lives, total security was key for peace-of-mind. Together with Samsung Knox, we introduced Iris Scan, a biometric safety feature that prevented even your identical twin from hacking your phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.