Two-day Giveaway - Win great prizes

Status
Not open for further replies.

chanjc

i need a new phone lol. need an upgrade, but havent experienced owning a samsung for many years now.

bar1

Expert Member
Galaxy S: An operating system designed by Google - That’s got to be good right? How right they were.

Was a great phone!

msquared

Expert Member
Unbox your phone
A world-first Infinity Display… That’s one of so many things that made the Galaxy S8 very impressive. There was so much to unbox, from iris scanning to Bixby!

Donnie16

Galaxy S8 - Together with Samsung Knox, we introduced Iris Scan, a biometric safety feature that prevented even your identical twin from hacking your phone.

Titania

The Galaxy S3 had groundbreaking Tech - with SmartStay your phone could sense when you were looking at the phone. You can scroll down by just looking !

I.am.Sam

Honorary Master
Samsung S7: Use your phone with confidence; in the rain, on the beach, by the pool. There are no limits.

Deetz

Galaxy S7
Use your phone with confidence; in the rain, on the beach, by the pool. There are no limits.

Hellscream

Galaxy S7 - Good Camera / display and Samsung Pay. Love the Waterproof feature. Decent battery life.

skinndeep

Expert Member
The Galaxy S4 took giant leaps in making your life better with tech. You could travel the world easily and without language barriers thanks to S Translate. Gestures, Voice, and Motion Control gave you that futuristic feel that everyone wants from a smartphone.

CamiKaze

Honorary Master
When the old emojis get boring, the Galaxy S9 allows you to create a custom range of AR Emojis that represented your actual appearance. Now you could send an emoji to your friends who know and love the real you.

YoungShembe

We partnered with Samsung to promote its new Galaxy S10. You can win a Google Home Mini and an Amazon Fire TV stick. To enter:
  • Click on the Samsung 10 banner shown on the top of this forum
  • Tell us what you find interesting about the Galaxy history.
  • One entry per member
The giveaway will end on Wednesday 20 February and standard competition rules apply.

I've been a Galaxy Guy since the S3... was always able to own one till I started working though. I think the new camera on the s10 would help me shoot better videos for my youtube channel i wanna start with the wide lens and better apertures... Super quality straight up. and i can only imagine what the gaming will be like on an s10 will it rival the galaxy note when playing PUBG mobile hmmm. i think so

crysis

Expert Member
Galaxy S8 - Together with Samsung Knox, we introduced Iris Scan, a biometric safety feature that prevented even your identical twin from hacking your phone.

JHS7

Galaxy S9
Introducing yet another world first, we released the first Dual Aperture camera to be housed in a smart phone. The camera automatically alters the diameter of its lens, optimising daytime pics and letting in more light for awesome night-time shots. It was also our first camera to feature Super Slo-Mo capturing a mind-blowing 960 frames per second.

The_Imp_ZA

Galaxy S
An operating system designed by Google - That’s got to be good right? How right they were.

Status
Not open for further replies.